Ross Benjamin provides us with an intriguing college hoops betting report, which is sure to assist you in making winning some winning picks. All statistical data reflects games played through Thursday 1/26.
- The Colorado State Rams are 4-0 over the total in conference home games this season, and there was a combined 154.8 points scored per contest. Colorado State has also gone over the total in all 7 of their games this season following an ATS win.
- South Florida has gone over the total in all 10 of its games the past 2 seasons when the number was 129.5 or less.
- The San Francisco Dons have gone under the total in each of their last 6 games. Those contests averaged a paltry 119.7 points scored per outing.
- The Houston Cougars have gone under the total during their previous 5 home games, and saw a combined 123.1 points scored per contest.
- The Iowa State Cyclone are 7-0 under the total this season when facing an opponent that possesses an offensive field goal percentage of 48% or better.
- The Arizona State Sun Devils are 5-0 over the total this season in conference road games, and there’s been a massive 169.2 points scored per contest.
Dominating ATS Teams
- The Marshall Thundering Herd are a perfect 11-0 at home this season, and that includes 8-0 ATS if it was a lined game. They’ve averaged a robust 92.0 points scored per contest at home. You would be remiss not to at least consider using Marshall at home for one of your college basketball picks.
- The UAB Blazers have been a resilient team thus far. UAB is 8-0 this season following a loss in their previous game.
- The Oregon Ducks are an incredible 8-0 SU&ATS in conference games, and have a decisive victory margin of 19.2 points per contest.
- The Butler Bulldogs are 7-0 ATS this season when there’s a point spread of +3.0 to -3.0.
- The SMU Mustangs are 11-1 ATS in their last 12 games this season when college basketball betting odds show them as a favorite of 19.0 or less.
Teams to Fade
- The Seton Hall Pirates are 0-8 ATS this season following a game in which there was a combined 155 or more points scored.
- The George Mason Patriots are 0-4 SU&ATS in their last 4 games following a win. They’re also 0-7 ATS the past 2 seasons following a conference underdog straight up victory.
Syracuse’s Jekyll and Hyde Personality in ACC Action
The Syracuse Orange are a perfect 4-0 SU&ATS in conference home games thus far. However, they’ve gone an awful 0-4 SU&ATS in ACC road contests, and lost by an average of 16.0 points per game. As a matter of fact, Syracuse is 0-7 SU&ATS in all away and neutral site games during the 2016-2017 college basketball campaign.