NBA Player Props & Best Bets Today: Schedule, Picks for Thursday
Can CJ McCollum secure a green checkmark on Thursday and score more than 19.5 points? Jon Metler shares his NBA best bets for Thursday's schedule using the best NBA odds.
With only two games on the schedule in the NBA on Thursday, there aren't many player props to analyze, and it was easy to spot a slight difference in McCollum's pricing.
The schedule is light Thursday, so I'd get on this prop early to make sure you get the best price.
Over the last three weeks, our NBA best bets article has gained 18.89 units; we're looking to close out the week strong (I won't be here on Friday), as we have a 9-2 record for +6.28 units.
Check out our NBA picks and our best NBA betting sites.
Thursday’s NBA schedule and odds
(odds via FanDuel)
- Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks (-3.5)
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Denver Nuggets (-7)
Thursday’s NBA best bets
- Player Prop: CJ McCollum Over 19.5 points vs. Nuggets (-115 via FanDuel) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thursday’s NBA player prop picks
Player Prop: CJ McCollum Over 19.5 points vs. Nuggets (-115 via FanDuel) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
McCollum has been trading with a total of 20.5 points, but on Thursday, he's trading with a total of 19.5 points. Due to this slight shift in price for McCollum, combined with his projected scoring output, we have an advantage over the odds available on FanDuel.
It's projected that McCollum will score 21.3 points, which on a total of 20.5 points is fine, but when it's 19.5 points, you need to hit the button. Using this projection, we can price McCollum at -140 to exceed 19.5 points while buying it at -115 on FanDuel.
You can find the best price for this prop at FanDuel or PointsBet, both of which are trading the Over at -115. The Over is trading at -125 at DraftKings, 10 cents higher than both of these sportsbooks.
Check out our NBA Finals odds and NBA MVP odds.
NBA best bets made 3/30/2023 at 5:30 a.m. ET.
Here are our best NBA betting sites:
- FanDuel: No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000 | Read our FanDuel Review
- Caesars: Earn Up to a $1,250 Bet Credit | Read our Caesars Review
- DraftKings: Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets | Read our DraftKings Review
- PointsBet: Earn Five Second-Chance Bets Up to $50 Each | Read our PointsBet Review
- BetMGM: Get a Bonus Bet of Up to $1,000 | Read our BetMGM Review
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.
- Best Online Sportsbooks | Best Sportsbook Promos (U.S. only)