There are significant value plays to pounce on ahead of the NBA's 13-game slate on Wednesday. Follow along with our NBA best bets.
The Association has graced us with a huge 13-game slate filled with juicy matchups. We’ll keep our eyes on the Pacers and Kings as two up-and-coming young teams collide, with a revenge-game narrative for the cherry on top. The Celtics and Jazz are big home favorites, but the two teams come with much different betting outlooks on Wednesday.
Wednesday’s NBA Schedule and Odds
(odds via DraftKings)
- Washington Wizards (+175) vs. Brooklyn Nets (-205)
- Atlanta Hawks (-230) vs. Orlando Magic (+195)
- Philadelphia 76ers (+140) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (-165)
- Milwaukee Bucks (-225) vs. New York Knicks (+190)
- Miami Heat (+330) vs. Boston Celtics (-410)
- Memphis Grizzlies (-140) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (+120)
- San Antonio Spurs (+160) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (-190)
- Toronto Raptors (-115) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (-105)
- Houston Rockets (+510) vs. Denver Nuggets (-700)
- Chicago Bulls (+185) vs. Phoenix Suns (-215)
- Los Angeles Clippers (+225) vs. Utah Jazz (-265)
- Indiana Pacers (+155) vs. Sacramento Kings (-180)
- Portland Trail Blazers (+180) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (-210)
Check out our top sites for Maryland sports betting.
Wednesday’s NBA Best Bets
- Moneyline: Grizzlies (-130 via Caesars)
- Spread: Celtics -9.5 (-107 via PointsBet)
- Total: Pacers-Kings Under 242.5 (-107)
- Upset: Clippers (+230 via FanDuel)
- Prop bet: Tyrese Haliburton Over 36.5 points + rebounds + assists (-110 via DraftKings)
Wednesday’s NBA Top Picks
Moneyline: Grizzlies (-130)★★★★
The Grizz are 5-2 straight up as the road favorite in 2022-23, while the Wolves are 0-2 as the home underdog.
Minnesota has been wildly inconsistent from game to game, and the team will face a major hurdle moving forward with Karl-Anthony Towns set to miss the next four-to-six weeks due to a calf injury.
Ja Morant and Co. are 5-2 straight up against the Timberwolves over the last two regular seasons, and they’ll add another win on Wednesday.
Spread: Celtics -9.5 (-107)★★★★★
The Celtics have been one of the best teams against the spread in 2022-23 with a 13-8 record. They’ve been excellent at home too with an 8-3 record at TD Garden.
This is a big spread, especially against a Heat team that came within a game of reaching the NBA Finals in 2021-22. But Boston can cover. The Heat will be without Jimmy Butler yet again, and Miami’s injury report reads like a CVS receipt with over half a dozen players either out or questionable. Take the fully healthy Celtics to win big at home.
Total: Pacers-Kings Under 242.5 (-107)★★★★
Whew, this is a massive total, and there’s no way we’re taking the Over.
The Kings (119 points per game) and Pacers (115.7) are two of the NBA's top-scoring teams. So theoretically, a lot of points will be scored. But banking on at least 243 is a tough wager to make. The Kings are 1-5-1 in games with at least a 235-point total, and the Pacers are 3-4 in such contests. The Over has hit in just two of six games when the Pacers were the road underdog this season.
Upset: Clippers (+230)★★★★★
Life comes at you fast. The Jazz have gone from the No. 1 seed to No. 8 over the last two weeks after five straight losses. While Utah has been competitive, they just haven’t been closing the deal.
Meanwhile, the Clippers continue to win games and sit at 13-9 despite missing Paul George and Kawhi Leonard for extended periods. Both George and Leonard will be out on Wednesday. But Los Angeles’ defense and strong offensive contributions from Norman Powell, Reggie Jackson, and Ivica Zubac should keep the Clippers in this one. They can hand the Jazz a sixth straight loss in Salt Lake City.
Prop bet: Haliburton Over 36.5 points + rebounds + assists (-110) ★★★★★
Who doesn’t love a good revenge-game narrative? That’s exactly what we’ll get on Wednesday when Tyrese Haliburton makes his return to Sacramento in a Pacers uniform.
He faced his former team in Indianapolis in 2021-22 and recorded 13 points, 15 assists, and five rebounds. Haliburton is sure to be extra motivated for this one, and we’ll count on him staying hot.
The 22-year-old is averaging 20 points, 13.3 assists, and six boards while committing zero turnovers over his last three games. He can blow past this total and cash the Over with ease in what figures to be a high-scoring affair.
Where to Bet on NBA Best Bets
Here are our top-rated sportsbooks:
NBA best bets made on 11/30/2022 at 10:46 a.m. ET.