MLB home run props consistently reward bettors who shop for favorable prices across our best sportsbooks. Sportsbook Review betting analyst Neil Parker has assessed the market and offers his top MLB home run prop picks based on the best MLB odds for Friday.
Here are our top MLB home run prop picks for Friday (odds via our best MLB betting sites; pick confidence based on a 1-to-5-star scale).
Friday’s MLB home run props
- Jose Ramirez Over 0.5 home runs (+600 via DraftKings) ⭐
Not intended for use in MA
Affiliate Disclosure: Sportsbook Review may receive advertising commissions for visits to a sportsbook
Friday’s MLB home run prop picks
Jose Ramirez Over 0.5 home runs (+600 via DraftKings) ⭐
The American League MVP candidate is in the midst of a heater at the dish and faces a favorable pitching matchup Friday.
Ramirez has powered up right-handed pitchers to the tune of a .269 ISO and 33.3 hard-hit percentage over the past two years, and Boston Red Sox starter Nick Pivetta has surrendered a healthy 1.74 HR/9 to left-handed hitters during the same timeframe.
|+600 🔥||+450||+550||+370 ❄️||+550|
There’s a huge edge in the DraftKings odds here. The difference between the +600 price and the +370 is a positive expected value of 49% and $23 on a winning $10 bet.
If you’re looking for an alternative approach to backing Ramirez on Friday. He’s priced at +125 to go Over 1.5 total bases through DraftKings.
Check out our MLB home run leader odds and picks.
MLB home run prop picks made 4/28/2023 at 1:30 a.m. ET.
Here are our best MLB betting sites:
- FanDuel: Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets | Read our FanDuel Review
- Caesars: Earn Up to a $1,250 Bet Credit | Read our Caesars Review
- DraftKings: Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets | Read our DraftKings Review
- PointsBet: Earn Five Second-Chance Bets Up to $50 Each | Read our PointsBet Review
- BetMGM: Get a Bonus Bet of Up to $1,000 | Read our BetMGM Review
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.