The 2022-23 PGA Tour season is wrapped up, but Tiger Woods returns to play in this week's Hero World Challenge as we break down the odds from our best golf betting sites. We break those down below ahead of offering our top Hero World Challenge picks.
Tiger Woods returns to (somewhat) competitive play for the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas.
While he's the longest of long shots in the 20-man field, Viktor Hovland, the reigning FedEx Cup champion and a two-time defending winner of this event, is the consensus betting favorite across our best sports betting apps.
Here's our breakdown of the 2023 Hero World Challenge odds to help with all of your golf picks.
Hero World Challenge odds
Odds last updated Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET.
|Viktor Hovland||+400||+400||+400||+325 ❄️||+375|
|Scottie Scheffler||+450||+450||+450||+450||+475 🔥|
|Justin Thomas||+1600||+1600||+1400||+1200 ❄️||+1400|
|Cameron Young||+1800||+1800||+1800||+1400 ❄️||+1800|
|Rickie Fowler||+2000||+2000||+2000||+2000||+2200 🔥|
|Wyndham Clark||+2200||+2500||+2000 ❄️||+2500||+2200|
|Tiger Woods||+7500||+8000||+6600 ❄️||+8000||+7500|
- Jordan Spieth (+2200 via bet365)
- Sam Burns (+2500 via bet365)
- Keegan Bradley (+3000 via bet365)
- Justin Rose (+3000 via bet365)
- Will Zalatoris (+3500 via bet365)
- Sepp Straka (+3500 via bet365)
- Brian Harman (+3500 via bet365)
- Jason Day (+3500 via bet365)
- Lucas Glover (+6000 via bet365)
Tiger Woods' Hero World Challenge odds
Woods is teeing it up for the first time since withdrawing from the Masters in April due to injury. He played just two events early in 2023 since missing the cut during the 2022 British Open.
Woods' odds range from a market low of +5000 to a high of +7500 from FanDuel. That's an implied probability ranging from 1.32% to 1.96%. Despite being the host of this event, Woods hasn't won the Hero World Challenge since it moved to the Bahamas. He last played in 2020, registering a fourth-place finish.
Hero World Challenge field notes
There's a small but elite field in attendance for the 2023 Hero World Challenge as Woods makes his return to competitive play, including World No. 1 Scottie Scheffler.
In addition to Hovland, the back-to-back reigning champion of this event in just his first two appearances, the 20-man field includes 2023 major champions Wyndham Clark (U.S. Open) and Brian Harman (British Open). Will Zalatoris is also scheduled to play in what will be his first competitive event since the 2023 Dell Technologies Match Play. Zalatoris has played just eight PGA Tour events since winning the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship for his maiden victory.
Since the conclusion of the FedEx Cup playoffs, Hovland helped Europe win the Ryder Cup, finished fifth in the BMW PGA Championship, and he tied for second in the DP World Tour Championship. He enters the tournament fourth in the Official World Golf Ranking (OWGR).
Hero World Challenge tournament info
- Where: Albany, New Providence, Bahamas
- When: Thursday, Nov. 30 - Sunday, Dec. 3
- Field: 20
- 2022 champion: Viktor Hovland
- Purse: $3.5 million
Golf betting odds pages
|Masters Odds||PGA Championship Odds||British Open Odds||FedEx Cup Odds|
|Masters Picks||U.S. Open Odds||British Open Prop Bets||Ryder Cup Odds|
|Masters Prop Bets||U.S. Open Picks||WM Phoenix Open Odds|
|Masters Projected Cut Odds||U.S. Open Prop Bets|
Here are our best golf betting sites:
- Caesars Promo Code: SBRBONUS1000 | Read our Caesars Review
- BetMGM Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetMGM Review
- bet365 Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our bet365 Review
- BetRivers Promo Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetRivers Review
- FanDuel Promo Code | Read our FanDuel Review
- DraftKings Promo Code | Read our DraftKings Review
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.