adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Robredo vs. Young

Liking Robredo here. Experience on his side and more importantly look at the matches he has played this year compared to Young. Im not saying that yesterday's win vs. Murray was a fluke, but clearly Murray is still rattled after that Aussie final and you can't say that Young had more to do with that outcome than Murray's dome; you just can't say that. I played tennis my whole life(which is mainly the reason I dont bet it, bc its so unpredictable) so I know that playing top-quality opponents vs. satellite-level ones is a huge advantage mentally bc even if you dont beat the federers and nadals and soderlings, you still are playing top 20 opponents on a consistent basis and playing the highest-quality opponents certainly give you an edge. Also, the pressure that the Brits put on their tennis stars is far too overwhelming. It wasn't healthy for Henman and its not working for Murray either. Along with golf, tennis is the most mentally taxing sport and with the insane British media piling on, its no wonder that Murray can't perform. Finally, Robredo has more athletic ability and even though Murray covers the court well, Robredo covers it better and will get more balls back, hopefully frustrating the young American. Donald Young has a lot of upside, but the pressure will be squarely on him, bc of his big win yesterday, and that the home crowd will be heavily on his side and in this stage of his development it wont help him, it will just create more pressure. Cmon Tommy boy!!

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Love Robredo here. I might even go double on this one.