senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

One tennis dog i really like

LLEYTON HEWITT vrs YEN-HSUN LU take Lu at +225

Lu is ranking 37 and Hewitt is 70 the odd is totally off

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you bet based on rankings, you're screwed.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    If you bet based on rankings, you're screwed.

i will take + value on much higher ranking over lower ranking player anyday dude do u homework

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by senseionline View Post
    i will take + value on much higher ranking over lower ranking player anyday dude do u homework
    I wish you the best of luck with your play but you might want to take a look at how the ranking system actually works before using it as a basis for your bets. EP is giving you some good advice here. If rankings meant anything when it came to betting on tennis, dogs would rarely win and massive $1.10 favourites would always kill their opponents. Unfortunately it's not that easy nor is that usually the case.

Again, best of luck with your bet!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

So what was your homework? Sounds like your homework was taking the higher ranked player. You might get lucky and it works out, but you should consider surface, form, etc. Lu is not good on this surface. Three wins in the last two years on it in like 20 matches and he's lost his last six matches dating back to last year. There's a reason the price is where it's at. Good luck, I have no vested interest in this match but I know a lot of people like Hewitt today.

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

and you will be in the poorhouse in no time. do your homework.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

funny thread. he is an obvious newbie and he was asking the veteran tennis picker to do his homework by looking at the ranking...very funny.