BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why Is Dodig Favored?

Because he took a set off of Djokovic? Please.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

marchenko took him out last year in the same spot but this is dodigs country and where he lives. hes had good indoor results and his serve is huge, obviously marchenko will control most of the baseline but dodig should hold a higher majority of the time. marchenko is way too big of an underdog in my opinion though, +170 is sort of ridiculous

Hammondr
    Hammondr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

was suprised at the odds to marchenko had a decent 'aussie open 2 taking a punt on marchenko seems worth

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

dodig just has been playing great, the surface favors him, and it is his home country. he is up a break early at 4-1.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    marchenko took him out last year in the same spot but this is dodigs country and where he lives. hes had good indoor results and his serve is huge, obviously marchenko will control most of the baseline but dodig should hold a higher majority of the time. marchenko is way too big of an underdog in my opinion though, +170 is sort of ridiculous
    Never seen either play was just going on results didn't bet it guess I see why he was favored now.