nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Who wins the australian mens/womens

and why...go go go

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

Nadal/Fed - No brainer

Li, Na - Playing the best tennis out of the women right now. Recently sacked her coach, her husband now coaches her, she's been devastating ever since. She plays Wozniaki in the semi, Li, Na OWNS Wozniaki! There most recent was the Sydney Tourney 1st round where Li, Na flogged her like 6-1, 6-2 or something of that nature.

I see her getting to the final where she faces most likely Clijsters. Again she has great record against Clijsters and can easily frustrate her. She has owned Clijters in their most recent meetings, the latest was the Sydney Final where Li, Na won in 2 sets!

Li, Na for me. I booked her before tourney at 41/1. I can start laying my futures now hehe

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Nova/Fed/Nadal and Murray are all playing quite well. I haven't a clue who wins. But do we all not want a Nadal/Fed final?

labrador
    labrador's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Li at 85/1 after her Sydney Final . Already jinxed some though.
    I believe she will crash Woz in the semi. Yes she owns her, even though she lost to Woz recently at an exhibition match in HK. Keep in mind it's just an exhibition match. No they didn't meet at the Sydney Tourney. By the way she didn't sack her coach, Thomas left her for Sharapova. He might be regretting at this moment?
    The only thing I'm worried is that Clijsters is more experienced in finals. Good luck Kingsr!
    Last edited by labrador; 01-25-11 at 01:13 AM.

kingsr

I thought they played in the 1st round of Sydney tourney? Who beat Wozniaki in the 1st round at Sydney? Im sure it was Li,Na but i may be wrong cos Im on this Li, Na trip atm

GL Labrador! We can start hedging now

labrador
    labrador's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was Cibulkova. Yup we can start hedging now!

nyplayer33

Great feedback so far...So the number one seed will be favored like -170 vs Li..guessing..wasnt that impressed with the ladies number one seed. Question, can Djok beat any of the top 2 mens players..

kingsr

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Great feedback so far...So the number one seed will be favored like -170 vs Li..guessing..wasnt that impressed with the ladies number one seed. Question, can Djok beat any of the top 2 mens players..

NO! He's a mental nutcase, not stable enough to win it all!

Wozniaki is not fav in that match, she is +120

nyplayer33

number 1 seed is the dog..hmmmm

kingsr

She's a dog for a reason.