goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Wawrinka v. Federer

Anyone else like Wawrinka +350 here?

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I do. Wawrinka has been playing really well as of late BOL!!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

i love him and I am making a play just purely on a what if

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think this is another line to suck people in on. Wawrinka sure is playing his best tennis probably ever, but we're back to the unchartered territory theory here + he's playing someone who knows his game inside and out in Federer. I do think it'll be competitive for a bit, but unless Federer has one of those matches where the unforced error machine gets cranking early and never goes away ... Fed will win in 4 or 5 IMO. Good luck with your plays, I'm only on the Over 3.5 sets prop, so as far as a side ... go get you guys some money!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Think this is another line to suck people in on. Wawrinka sure is playing his best tennis probably ever, but we're back to the unchartered territory theory here + he's playing someone who knows his game inside and out in Federer. I do think it'll be competitive for a bit, but unless Federer has one of those matches where the unforced error machine gets cranking early and never goes away ... Fed will win in 4 or 5 IMO. Good luck with your plays, I'm only on the Over 3.5 sets prop, so as far as a side ... go get you guys some money!
    thanks eagles.. i got 50$ on him at +320.. why not.. been have a great season.. i love watching tennis.. not a huge bettor of it.. but really rooting for this kid and Schiavone

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daddy took the little kid out behind the woodshed tonight. This was surprising to me that he won this easy. Wawrinka though had zero confidence and I think they made a good point early in the match - playing during the day with faster conditions hurt Wawrinka a lot today. Remember this match for anyone considering Dolgopolov tomorrow. First time in a QF situation against a skilled player like Murray who is playing even better than Federer has so far this tournament .... could be another blood bath.