Samuraifan
    Samuraifan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

What a game!

A Murray v N Mahut

Not too sure how many of you were on this game but WOW.

I had a pretty penny on A Murray 2-0 and boy was I sweating.

Murray should have lost the first set, he was 3-5 down 15-40 (Mahut serving) and somehow he claws back to win the tie breaker. In the next set Murray got a little over confident, hell he tried the fancy hit between the legs shot, and unable to hold his serve. On the brink of losing the set, Murray once again claws his way back and wins the 2nd.

Props to Mahut. He is only ranked 132 but damn, the boy has some skill and definitely someone to look out for. The thing is, he is still inexperienced. He missed a lot of first serves when he was put under some pressure and served a crucial double fault during the first set tiebreaker. He is only 29, give him a couple more tournaments and I reckon he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

was to busy getting ****** by Gasquet.

Nice win, but "only 29" Thats old in tennis. Mahut will be lucky to crack the top 100 which is not saying much

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Mahut is actually pretty bad. He didn't even qualify for the U.S Open in 2010.

NuNo
    NuNo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, he's pretty bad, but it was a very nice game

Samuraifan
    Samuraifan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

haha, seems like I am not on the same page as the tennis gurus here. I just got into tennis, give me some time I will get it. Yes that was a very nice game as NuNo and very exciting.

Andreas
    Andreas's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a game with robin soderling all of them are hard!!