kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

A square betting tennis need help.. -Ferrer

Im a square in tennis I will admit it already so i tend to try to stay away. anyway my question? any possible cance D ferrer on the Ml (even thought its like -500) loses? I think its a lock huh?

kobebryant55

if anyone thinks its overvalued or he just tends to slip up and is streaky im def not pulling the trigger

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

There are tons of locks for the day and he is not one of them.

Ferrer won the last tournament, he is playing for nothing since he already secured a spot in London for the finals.

Plus he has the ability to choke at will.

edit- I also want to add that it is definitely much more likely Ferrer wins than loses and I do not expect him to tank at all. Just be careful betting big money favs in the later portion of the season.
    Last edited by Pride; 11-10-10 at 05:57 AM.

kobebryant55

@ pride, thank you great response, great thoughts and incite. probably not going to than.. thanks

kobebryant55

oh pride what would your locks be for today if you dont mind me asking here on this thread?

Pride
    rally rally rally

Unfortunately most of my plays are the earlier games. My biggest play today was Roddick.

If you were willing to lay the huge chalk on Ferrer you might want to consider betting the Bryans for mens doubles.

Other matches I like are Murray and Melzer.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

No such thing as a lock. If there were, the bookies would be bust long ago.

Pride
    rally rally rally

Yah it does seem like I used the word lock. What I meant was there are tons of very strong plays on the board today.

I only use lock when trying to throw a wrench in the plans of the sports gods

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should be careful betting heavy chalk ALL THE TIME in tennis, not just at specific times of the season. It's not usually wise. You'd be better served protecting yourself by putting it in a parlay.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Ferrer won't lose today, however it's not a smart move to play him as a single bet. Put Ferrer in a parlay.

kobebryant55

I love you allure lol good call should have put like 50 against ferrer since it was like +980 damn

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Ferrer just squeaked that one out in a 3rd set tiebreak after losing the first set. I have made more money on Ferrer this year than any other player. However, Fognini has also screwed me several times this year. Ferrer is playing great right now. Also, I don't think Ferrer has qualified for London yet. That's what the commentators were saying.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Fognini has messed me up sooo many times this year also he's always a good bet with his value.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Ferrer just squeaked that one out in a 3rd set tiebreak after losing the first set. I have made more money on Ferrer this year than any other player. However, Fognini has also screwed me several times this year. Ferrer is playing great right now. Also, I don't think Ferrer has qualified for London yet. That's what the commentators were saying.
    Yeah with Roddick and Verdasco in the mix, the last two spots may go down to the wire. I hope to hell Verdasco doesn't make it. I'd much rather have Roddick & Ferrer in the mix.