excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence - St. Petersburg / Vienna - 26/10/2010 Picks

Game: James Blake vs Lukasz Kubot
    Pick: James Blake -2 games, 2,16 on Pinnacle

Kubot and Blake will be facing for the first time in their careers, in a game counting for the opening round of the Austrian tournament.

James Blake slow to get back into the Top 100, so it only makes its presence felt in the Main Draw At generosity of Austrians had to cede him a Wild Card. Currently in post 125 of the ATP Rankings, the U.S. presented himself very well last week in Stockholm, reaching the Quarter-Final in the same tournament. He fell at the feet of semi-finalist of that tournament, Jarkko Nieminen.

On the other hand we have the Polish Lukasz Kubot, which has a record of 14 wins, 24 defeats this season, recording that allows you to occupy the 66th place in the ATP Ranking. There has been nothing wrong in Qualifying phase, having managed to qualify for the Main Draw in Beijing and Shanghai, but has not won a single meeting of a Main Draw since Wimbledon.

Conclusion: As for me Kubot is able to scare a little if you leave the U.S. and the game service, still did not believe that victory is within reach. It is certain that James Blake is not what the thing was 2 / 3 years, yet the quality is there and it showed last week, have got to be Quarter-Finalist in Stockholm. Since the game favors Pavilion James Blake more than the Polish and seeing a line of games for James Blake -2 up to par, I think the value is all on the side of James Blake.

Game: Denis Istomin vs Illya Marchenko
    Pick: Denis Istomin -3 games, 1,80 on Pinnacle

The sixth seeded Denis Istomin will play for the eighth time this Ukrainian Illya Marchenko Tuesday. Istomin leads the head-to-front with 5 wins and 2 losses, including two wins already this season. Last time they had met last week was in Moscow, where Uzbekistan after losing the tie-break of the first set went to a pretty solid game and win against Marchenko, winning the remaining two sets 6-2.

Currently in 43 th place ranking ATP and with a record of 32 wins and 26 losses, is a good result last week in Moscow, where he was semi-finalist. Fell in the semifinals against the always complicated Marcos Baghdatis in a match where play took two tie-breaks, the end result was 4-6, 7-6 (5), 6-7 (2). Istomin, 24 was the fourth-finalist here in 2009 in St Petersburg against the falling man of the house, Marat Safin.

Illya Marchenko, which occupies the 99th position in the hierarchy currently has a record of 15 wins and 19 losses this season. Currently at 23 years, the Ukrainian has not been very happy in recent times, well, the reason is that not a single win against a natural at 2 months and 2 days. His last victory was on Aug. 24 in New Haven against Philip Bester.

Conclusion: Let the facts, now line the difference in numbers is in games won three games, being given favoritism to Istomin. Where Istomin won Marchenko (4 occasions), three of those games in the Uzbekistan fulfilled Handicap and returned a fourth time would be a gamble. Today I believe that this line will be hit again, which to my mind is too low. The ideal would be to me as -4 or -5, then it would hinder the bills. Speaking of the players now so we have a side that Istomin's in good shape and is very competent in playing Indoor, possessing a record of 23 wins and 14 defeats. On the other hand we have a Illya Marchenko is in bad shape and does not beat anyone. Today's game is in my view a replay of last week. I believe Istomin learned from last week's game between them and for me it will print immediately a strong pace to beat the Ukrainian in just two sets.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

these picks look pretty solid to me

Fthenorm
    Fthenorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 795

Sadly, Blake is never a solid pick

excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blake is very bad these days, my fault in this one but I was confident that he win these game but... not this time lol