will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Daveydenko,Berdych--all the favs keep losing

and I keep taking them like a stupid sucker---then when I take an underdog,it loses--what a fukkin joke.Berdych is getting his ass kicked

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

fukkin choker--Berdych: rot in hell you bastard

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Tell me about it man. I didn't bet Berdych because he has been sucking ass. However, I did take Davydenko and Tipsarevic. I had Tipsarevic in a parlay with some NFL football and was just waiting for him to cash it in and he loses to Zeballos? Zeballos had lost 6 straight matches and 9 out of his last 10!!! Davydenko loses in his home country to Pablo Cuevas who is just a so-so challenger level player? I have been on a losing streak for a little over a week now. Really starting to get annoying. Fukk betting these Moscow matches. The women are easier betting right now.

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

just fade them, davydenko and berdych are playing shit lately are nice fades

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Tipsarevic loss was a fix. He was -500 a few days before, went off as a dog, and was around +600 when he was a set up :-)

Berdy is out of form since Wimbledon, and has a foot problem. Top20 are hard to predict in 250s, the points are almost irrelevant to them, so just down to what mood they're in.

Davydenko has lost all his confidence, and he changed his racket too (absolutely batshit insane when you're coming back from a wrist injury).