excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence - Shanghai - 11/10/2010 Picks

Game: Gilles Simon vs Stanislas Wawrinka
    Pick: Gilles Simon Moneyline, 1,93 on 10bet

It is the first meeting between both players.

Gilles Simon is currently in 43 th place in the world rankings, having been eliminated in 3rd round at U.S. Open by Rafael Nadal, Simon held a meeting for the Davis Cup where he beat Eduardo Schwank in 3 sets after that won the tournament Metz and Beijing won the first round and Sam Querrey Michael Berrer in three sets after losing in the quarter finals in two straight sets to Novak Djokovic.

Stanislas Wawrinka is currently in 20th place in the world rankings, having been eliminated in the quarter finals at the U.S. Open by Mikhail Youzhny, Wawrinka just ran a meeting that went to the Davis Cup where he lost in five sets to Mikhail Kukushkin and now back to the tournament in Shanghai.

Gilles Simon is clearly more pace, he has participated in several tournaments and has had some success, only lost to Novak Djokovic having won the tournament in Metz and will face an opponent who has in principle with some lack of pace and so I believe that tomorrow Gilles Simon will meet and beat the odds with a nearly beat the pair I see enough value in this bet.

Game: Fernando Verdasco vs Thiemo De Bakker
    Pick: Thiemo De Bakker +1,5 sets, 1,70 on Interwetten

It's the first match played between these athletes.

Fernando Verdasco is currently in 9th place in world ranking, after being eliminated in the quarter finals of U.S. Open by Rafael Nadal, Verdasco came back in the tournament in Bangkok where he was eliminated in the first round by Benjamin Becker in two sets and Beijing did not passed the first round where he was eliminated in two sets by Philip Kohlschreiber.

Thiemo De Bakker is currently in 46th place in the world rankings, having been eliminated in the third round of U.S. Open by Robin Soderling, Thiemo De Bakker back in the tournament in Bangkok where he won the first round Marc Lopez in two sets and losing in the second round in three sets to Daniel Brands. In Tokyo in the first round lost to Richard Gasquet in two sets.

I do not know what is going on with Fernando Verdasco, but the two meetings that saw him in the last two tournaments were miserable, did not play anything, as it often did not fit to serve, did not respond well to serve the adversary is simply too far from its form at U.S. Open and so I think the odds offered for him to win is an exaggeration and even if you win do not believe it in two sets to play well Thiemo De Bakker and how is a good server I believe he will win at least September 1 at this meeting.

Game: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs Feliciano Lopez
    Pick: Feliciano Lopez Moneyline, 2,10 on Bet365

In direct confrontation Jo Wilfried Tsonga won both games they played.

Jo Wilfried Tsonga is currently in 12th place in the world rankings, having been eliminated in the quarter finals at Wimbledon for Andy Murray Tsonga had an injury which required a prolonged stoppage in which he failed even if the tournament at the U.S. Open . On his return to competition in Tokyo in the first round he lost to Jarkko Niemenen.

Feliciano Lopez is currently in 23rd place in the world rankings, having been eliminated in the 1 / 8 final at the U.S. Open by Rafael Nadal he returned in the tournament in Tokyo where he won the first round Juan Martin Del Potro in two sets and lost in second round to Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in two sets.

After a prolonged shutdown was noted quite a lack of pace that Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Tokyo was mainly in response to the service of his opponent and then I see a good advantage to Feliciano Lopez serves well to get through their services and quietly win their service games, while Tsonga had won both meetings between this meeting both have different features where I see value in Feliciano Lopez as underdog to win this encounter.

Good Luck People

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Love Lopez, good luck bud

mqm
    mqm's Avatar Become A Pro!

like all the picks of yours good luck

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Lopez looks like a great bet.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga should roll here
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave pat venditto 75 SBR Point(s) for this post.

moneygame
    moneygame's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Tsonga here.

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I sprinkled a little on the De Bakker moneyline, so heres to hoping we both cash