Kerber +155?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

looks real good now mate

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

yeah made a little. this davy/cilic line is phony i think davy might be the play.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Goat, who is this Michael Berrer guy. Hey beat Berdych 2 nights ago now he is on his way to probably beating Simon in 3 sets. He is ranked 51 in the world I think. He is costing me a pretty penny last few days.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

BOL Goatie

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Berrer has made a huge jump in the rankings in 2010, he has made a ATP Final this year and can be a tricky player when he is playing well. I still like Simon to win this clash however

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Berrer has made a huge jump in the rankings in 2010, he has made a ATP Final this year and can be a tricky player when he is playing well. I still like Simon to win this clash however
    I hope so. I Berrer wins this one against Simon. He will have cost me over 5 units in 3 days. Betting against him.

Goat Milk

Mikail don't worry Simon will win.

Shari what do you think of that Davy/Cilic line. I think Cilic is the sharp play but he's 3-0 against Davy and 2-0 here and Davy opens as a bigger fav

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I think the line is a trap. No other way to explain it unless they did it on Davy's 10% better hardcourt record this year. Cilic has a better ranking, H2H is all Cilic, 90% first serve against Bellucci. No reason for the line to open that way.

BUT... I think if someone was going to take Cilic and they haven't already they've missed the boat and should pass now that the line has moved in his favour. Too close to call this one. They're both mugs.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I got cilic at -110. wish i jumped on when he opened as a dog.

what do we think about gimeno-traver tonight?

I've already taken ivanovic... but every fvcking time i play her she loses :/

Also got djoko as last leg in a multi tonight. i'll be filthy if he loses.

end of baseball season = me paying attention to tennis. usually tennis fvcks me, but its the only thing saving me from NBA pre-season and yesterday MNF debacles atm.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Parlay- Simon, Peer, Isner and Wozniaki looking golden. Should I hedge Woz? I don't think it's is warranted. Thoughts?

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Parlay- Simon, Peer, Isner and Wozniaki looking golden. Should I hedge Woz? I don't think it's is warranted. Thoughts?

I got Simon, Peer and Djoko. i'm tempted to hedge... what do you think i should do?

don't think you'll have any problems though mate, but a small hedge to just get your stake back at +744 can't hurt (and can't be for much).

lets face it, the -900 didn't really improve your parlay much and you risk losing it all now...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I got Simon, Peer and Djoko. i'm tempted to hedge... what do you think i should do?

don't think you'll have any problems though mate, but a small hedge to just get your stake back at +744 can't hurt (and can't be for much).

lets face it, the -900 didn't really improve your parlay much and you risk losing it all now...
    Just hedged with Errani +710 to guarantee a 4 unit profit. Nice to sit back and relax. Watch the matches stress free. I would be suprised if Djoko doesn't win. Mardy Fish is not someone I'd like to be on the other side of. I would probably hedge out just to take some of the pressure of. Good luck!

Goat Milk

i would agree with Gee in most situatiosn unless your very confident.

i don't really see anything i like this morning. i like some nice underdogs later at night. probably lu over ferrer.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    i would agree with Gee in most situatiosn unless your very confident.

i don't really see anything i like this morning. i like some nice underdogs later at night. probably lu over ferrer.
    I was checking over the Ferrer and Lu match. Not sure yet.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I guess Cilic finally decides to lose to Davydenko when I bet on him...fkin figures...

Goat Milk

Lu +425 is worth a small play

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I guess Cilic finally decides to lose to Davydenko when I bet on him...fkin figures...
    sorry bud tough break. that line was phony though i tried to warn people that were betting cilic that books were just playing tricks.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Lu +425 is worth a small play
    Anyone considering Almagro to upset Soderling? It's currently priced @ +244

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Mikail interesting. Looking for a late night pup. May take a shot.

Good Luck

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Gotta seek out value when betting tennis. Lost too much on chalky favorite parlays lately. Dogs are barking.

Goat Milk

come on Lu 1 time.

no opinion on the almagro match. last time he beat sod, sod was extremely upset and I expect him to get revenge. the odds are a bit short for me to take almagro but if he was +290 or above i'd be all over that.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I originally liked Lu over Ferrer but never pulled the trigger. Went with Troicki instead and he is fading fast.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Lu may very well win this match. It's in the 3rd set right now and Lu has had Ferrer running all over the place. Lu is really out playing Ferrer badly

Goat Milk

Heard I wouldn't say that Ferrer is playing good the guy is relentless he never gives up on any point.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Yeah Ferrer is relentless but Lu has had him running all over the place since the 2nd set. Ferrer has had some break chances but jus can't convert. Of course he breaks Lu as I'm typing this. I think Lu has played great

Goat Milk

Heard I wouldn't say that Ferrer is playing good the guy is relentless he never gives up on any point.
    isn't*

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Lu collapsed in the 3rd set and Ferrer won it 6-1. Still like the play tho

Goat Milk

thats ok at those odds if you can take a player like ferrer to a third set that is a winning bet in the long run.

Ljubacic +115

i'm taking a shot here with the old man. hes not in good form but this is really a BEEFCAKE system where you got to take the ranked player as a dog. Dolgo is a good player though, I think he'll rise the rankings pretty quickly but I'm going to just keep looking out for dogs in this part of the season, after about 2 months, I have no doubts that I will be ahead in units.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

thats ok at those odds if you can take a player like ferrer to a third set that is a winning bet in the long run.

Ljubacic +115

i'm taking a shot here with the old man. hes not in good form but this is really a BEEFCAKE system where you got to take the ranked player as a dog. Dolgo is a good player though, I think he'll rise the rankings pretty quickly but I'm going to just keep looking out for dogs in this part of the season, after about 2 months, I have no doubts that I will be ahead in units.
    Good luck. Definitely was "on the right side" with Lu. Shame it didn't cash, but as you stated these picks will be winners in the long run. Dogs seem to be paying off right now and still will be the way to go in tennis for now.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Any opinion on Dementieva/Ivanovic I know we are looking out for dogs but Dementieva looks like the play. The -215 is scaring me away.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Good luck. Definitely was "on the right side" with Lu. Shame it didn't cash, but as you stated these picks will be winners in the long run. Dogs seem to be paying off right now and still will be the way to go in tennis for now.
    Watch how favourites rise at QF, well if what I expect happen.

I like Ljubicic as well. not sure why he's underdog. maybe massive breakdown because of injury in 2010. But when he faced Youzhny, based on how scoreboard went (not watching), it seems the old serve monster is back.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

If Almagro can hold now and take set 2 I like my chances.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Almagro takes set 2 Looking golden now.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

and Soderling breaks Almagro Still not over but Soderling has been close to perfect on serve.

12 Last