excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence - Malaysian Open - 01/10/2010 Picks

GAME: David Ferrer vs Tomas Berdych
    PICK: David Ferrer Moneyline, 2,23 on Pinnacle

David Ferrer and Tomas Berdych will face is the seventh time in their careers, in a game counting for the Quarter-Final tournament of Malay in Kuala Lumpur. The Spanish have won their last three meetings between the two (including an indoor game), allowing its leadership in the face to face with four wins and two defeats. The last meeting that the two realized that this game was on Indoor Hard Court, but was already in the distant year of 2007.

Thomas Berdych, Czech 25 years, is now a more mature player, especially with regard to consistency, you can still improve a lot. The 7th ranked ATP World Ranking boasts a record of 42 wins and 18 losses this season, counting the middle is known as a presence in the Wimbledon final and a semi-final at Roland Garros. Berdych goes / went, that is the question of a long period without winning any encounter Cincinnati, told with a first round elimination at the U.S. Open and also a double defeat at the service of his country for the David Cup in Kuala Lumpur came here the best way and beat Denis Istomin 6-4 6-3.

David Ferrer Berdych in the likeness of one year has been extremely positive. The deal is currently 11th place World Ranking ATP Spanish has an impressive record this season, 47 wins and 17 losses, and made results brutal in the land-beat this season, has also recently with a presence in fourth-round U.S. Open, losing in the tie-break of the 5th set to Fernando Verdasco in a game that could have fallen to either side. This week David Ferrer won easily Bernard Tomic and Yuki Bhambri both in just two sets.

Conclusion: Hard Court Indoor games clearly favor the Czech Thomas Berdych, especially if you are in tune with the service, however the way I currently do not inspire much confidence, and Ferrer was a player who adapts well to this type of flooring has serious chance to win, so I see much value in Spanish as it pays above the Par.

Good Luck People
    Points Awarded:

diegoelmestre gave excellence 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cheetahponti gave excellence 7 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm on Berdych I don't like being against you should be a good match i make take a nap and watch it

ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

i think this match is pretty much a coin flip, but gl to the both you

excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

GAME: David Ferrer vs Tomas Berdych
    PICK: David Ferrer Moneyline, 2,23 on Pinnacle

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101