TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Network Coverage of Tennis is a JOKE

ESPN is bad at times, but at least they show tennis.

CBS and NBC (wimbledon) is a complete joke.

Yesterday, CBS would go out of live matches to show a interview/player feature. At 6pm they cut off the Murray match to show nightly news. When was the last time they cut off the 4th quarter of a football game?

Today they leave at noon for local news
    Why even bother

UpsetSpecial09
    UpsetSpecial09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Not that Tennis channel is that much better, at least when they show a match on network TV it is really live and not delayed. Seems like whenever Tennis Channel has a match, especially for a non major, its a always behind.

I agree with you 100 percent though about CBS's coverage. I was screaming all sorts of things whenever they would show a player interview will 7 other live matches were going on. Show the interview after all the tennis is over during your highlights show, not while there is still live tennis going on!

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by TennisBabe View Post
    ESPN is bad at times, but at least they show tennis.

CBS and NBC (wimbledon) is a complete joke.

Yesterday, CBS would go out of live matches to show a interview/player feature. At 6pm they cut off the Murray match to show nightly news. When was the last time they cut off the 4th quarter of a football game?

Today they leave at noon for local news
    Why even bother
    i said the same thing about the murray match...didn't matter much to me because i had the bartender switch to the directv feed...but will say this about cbs...at least they show live tennis...nbc is a total joke when they have french open and wimbledon...don't even show the shit live...and the west coast gets the shit even later than the east coast since there isn't simultaneous coverage...i absolutely despise nbc...i boycott all ge products...if it wasn't for days of our lives being on nbc, i would never watch that crap network