excellence
    excellence's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellence US Open - ATP/WTA - 05/09/2010 (13-2 Run)

Stanislas Wawrinka vs Andy Murray
    Today 19:30
    Tennis - ATP Pick: 1 (+2.5 set)
    Stake: 10/10 Odds: 2.04
    Bookmaker: 188bet

In direct confrontation Andy Murray takes the best five victories and three defeats.

Stanislas Wawrinka is currently in 27th place in the world rankings, he prepared for this U.S. Open to play three tournaments. In Washington DC lost in the first round to David Nalbandian in two sets, defeated Frank Dancevic in Toronto in two sets and lost the second round to Rafael Nadal in two sets. Cincinnati won in two sets to Nicolas Almagro in the second round and lost to Julien Benneteau.

In the first round of U.S. Open Mikhail Kukushkin eliminated in three sets in the second round and beat Juan Ignacio Chela in three sets.

Andy Murray is currently in 4th place in the world rankings, he prepared for this U.S. Open to play tournaments in Los Angeles, Toronto and Cincinnati. In Los Angeles reached the final where he beat Tim Smyczek, Alejandro Falla and Feliciano Lopez losing the final in three sets to Sam Querrey in Toronto he won the tournament by eliminating players like Xavier Malisse, Gael Monfils, David Nalbandian, Rafael Nadal and the final Roger Federer in two sets. Cincinnati beat Jeremy Chardy in three sets, Ernest Gulbis in three sets and lost to Mardy Fish in three sets.

In the first round of U.S. Open Lukas Lack eliminated in three sets in the second round and Dustin Brown won in three sets.

Andy Murray has had excellent results in tournaments in which he participated before reaching the U.S. Open in two games won both without major problems but has not been tested yet and although Wawrinka had some tournaments weak men came to this U.S. Open to play much better and did very well in the first round and second round vs. Chela. They are players who know each other well since they were confronted by eight times, it is true that Andy Murray is the overwhelming favorite for this meeting but I think Wawrinka is the way to play is very well able to give some work to Andy Murray, I think that Wawrinka will win at least one set in this game and with an odds of 2.04 I think the value is clearly at Wawrinka.
    Points Awarded:

diegoelmestre gave excellence 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

excellence

John Isner vs Mikhail Youzhny
    Tomorrow, 00:00
    Tennis - ATP Pick: M Youzhny ML
    Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.75
    Bookmaker: Betclick

In direct confrontation Mikhail Youzhny won the only meeting that took place between both.

Mikhail Youzhny is currently in 14th place in the world rankings, he prepared for the U.S. Open to play tournaments in Toronto and Cincinnati. Toronto beat Gilles Simon in the first round in two sets and lost the second round for Alexandr Dolgopolov in three sets. Cincinnati lost in the first round to Richard Gasquet in three sets.

In the first round of U.S. Open Andrey Golubev won in three sets in the second round and beat Dudi Sela in four sets.

John Isner is currently in 20th place in the world rankings, he prepared for the U.S. Open to play tournaments in Atlanta, Washington DC and Cincinnati. Atlanta reached the final after seeing off Gilles Simon in three sets, two sets of Michael Russell and Kevin Anderson in three sets after losing the final to Mardy Fish in three sets. In Washington DC won the first round Thiemo De Bakker in two sets in the second round and lost to Xavier Malisse in three sets. Cincinnati won the first round in two sets Lukasz Kubota and withdrew from the meeting of the second round due to injury against David Nalbandian.

In the first round of the U.S. Open won Frederico Gil in three sets in the second round and beat Marco Chiudinelli in four sets.

John Isner has an injury and noted that it is not 100% in the first two rounds of the U.S. Open, was fortunate to not get anyone decent as well but was probably not here in the third round. For me there is only one way to Isner pass this round is to win three sets to Mikhail Youzhny and sincerely do not believe it since Mikhail Youzhny is playing very well in this U.S. Open, Youzhny serves well and is responding very well to serve the opponents might give you maybe some break points before this Isner which has its greatest weapon of your service. Getting the service and the public on your side think Mikhail Youzhny now leads the best in everything and that is why I believe this meeting will be the winner Mikhail Youzhny.
    Points Awarded:

diegoelmestre gave excellence 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

excellence

Elena Dementieva vs Samantha Stosur
    Tomorrow, 02:00
    Tennis - WTA Pick: Dementieva ML
    Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.67
    Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Elena Dementieva in direct confrontation leads to better with four wins and one defeat, all four matches played on Hard Court were won by Dementieva.

Elena Dementieva is now in 12th place in the world rankings, he prepared for the U.S. Open to compete in the tournament at Stanford, Cincinnati, Montreal and New Haven. At Stanford was eliminated in the first round by Maria Sharapova in three sets in Cincinnati also lost in the first round to Anastasia Pavychenkova in two sets, Montreal won the first round Klara Zakopalova in two sets and lost the second round for Joe Zheng in 2 sets and New Haven reached the half finals by eliminating Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez in two sets, Kateryna Bondarenko in three sets, Marion Bartoli in three sets and lost the half finals in three sets against Caroline Wozniacki.

In the first round of U.S. Open won Olga Govortsova, Sybille Bammer and Daniela Hantuchova all in two sets.

Samantha Stosur is currently in 6th place in the world rankings, he prepared for this U.S. Open to compete in the tournament at Stanford, San Diego and New Haven. Stanford reached the half finals by winning in two sets Christine McHale and Yanina Wickmayer in three sets losing half to Victoria Azarenka in the final two sets. San Diego beat Melanie Oudin in 2 sets before and after Flavia Pennetta lost in 2 sets. In New Haven Sara Errani won in three sets and lost to Nadia Petrova in two sets.

The first round of U.S. Open beat Elena Vesnina in three sets, Anastasia Rodionova in three sets and Sara Errani in 2 sets.

Elena Dementieva is playing much this U.S. Open, has crushed all their opponents and be very focused in the tournament that may have to do with the absence of Serena Williams in the tournament, certainly believes he can win this U.S. Open and play like it has been have everything in their favor to me, Samantha Stosur has not beaten anybody that could complicate life in this U.S. Open so far, for me it's not playing much and Elena Dementieva is in his level of past games I think Elena Dementieva will win this encounter with or without major problems.

excellence

Resume:

Stanislas Wawrinka +2,5 sets
    Mikhail Youzhny Moneyline
    Elena Dementieva Moneyline

Good Luck People

SportsExecutive
    SportsExecutive's Avatar Become A Pro!

very confident on Youzhny? Im looking at him BIG,thanks

Goldman
    Goldman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't go big on Youzhny

He has the all around game but Isner with lot of support and his big serve can get through.

NO BET game. Or flip the coin if you can't stay away

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

You risk 10x on every single play? Don't get me wrong, but have you ever heard of a BRM? GL, though.

excellence

Yes I'm confident on Mikhail Youzhny because he is in good shape and John Isner are struggling with his fitness and for me is just one way to Isner win this game who is in 3 sets and I don't believe in that.

The reason of that 10x is simple, all my bets are flat stake, each my pick I made has the same value on my bets.

excellence

Quote Originally Posted by excellence View Post
    Resume:

Stanislas Wawrinka +2,5 sets
    Mikhail Youzhny Moneyline

Elena Dementieva Moneyline

Good Luck People
    Nice profit but Dementieva had 5 matchpoints and lost the game, damn.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

anything today?

lasker
    lasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Four match points, but still...

excellence

today nothing, don't see any value on the atp and wta.

diegoelmestre
    diegoelmestre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Nice one excellence