will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Hanescu in trouble....

I thought that he would be my easiest win in my parlay---now I have to sweat out a big favorite

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

i doubt he will come back. he is known for tanking when things don't go his way.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

not feeling good--I have Brands in the parlay too---he's down 1-0---I'm better off taking all of the dogs in a 3 team round robin--favorites seem to lose

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Brands was up 5-3 in the tie breaker and made a poor shot and gave up basically

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Hanescu has had many break chances--his opponent has had one and he's losing---I have to stay off these crappy matches

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm a sucker--I didn't do my homework--Brands's opponent is from Sweden and it's the tournament is in Sweden--If I had known that-I would've laid of of it---damn
    Last edited by will2survive; 07-12-10 at 09:39 AM. Reason: I would've stayed off of this match

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Will, you're not a sucker. I really think Brands is tanking the match or he went out on a major bender last night. If home court really meant that much, Brands would be playing in Stuttgart since he's German and the courts suit him better anyway.

He should not be losing this match to an injured player who is going to retire from tennis after this tournament.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

thanks Shari--Brands is in the match but Hanescu blew it for me--I swear---when does a favorite win anymore----I'm not a good tennis handicapper

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    thanks Shari--Brands is in the match but Hanescu blew it for me--I swear---when does a favorite win anymore----I'm not a good tennis handicapper
    fyi, fav-dog record today so far, excluding rus-pengbrianti and pironkova-floris is 15-9 with the profit from those 9 underdog wins around 15.1 units, ie betting all underdog today will earn 0.1 units profit at least (approximate). the best underdog win by chiudinelli. I still cant understand why the odds like that. I thought Hanescu is famous for screwing up when he's big fav
    Last edited by nulldah; 07-12-10 at 02:18 PM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by nulldah View Post
    I thought Hanescu is famous for screwing up when he's big fav

That's a bit of a myth :-) Sub 1.50 he's 24/32 on clay, and returns +0.3% roi on pinnacle lines.