warcrise
    warcrise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wimbledon Tennis Betting Murray v Nadal

The Wimbledon tennis championships 2010 have had pretty much everything so far, and best of all, for British fans, there is still a British player to pin our hopes to. Hope was a word used regularly throughout the Tim Henman and Greg Rusedski era, but hope was all it ever was, in truth tennis fans knew that Henman was never in the same bracket as Pete Sampras or Andre Agassi and a British Wimbledon winner was a pipe dream rather than a realistic possibility.

Now, however, Andy Murray is flying the British flag and is very much in with a chance of ultimate Wimbledon glory. It is perhaps a little unfortunate for him that he should play his tennis in the same era as two of the greatest tennis players in history, nevertheless, with Roger Federer already out of the tournament he just needs to beat Rafael Nadal to book a place in the Wimbledon final.

That, however, is easier said than done. Nadal is now unbeaten in 12 matches at Wimbledon having won the title in 2008 and been unable to compete in last year’s championships due to injury. Yet he has already been pushed all the way to a fifth set twice at Wimbledon this year proving that he is fallible.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Murray would be a great story, but in all sports there is a king and a passing the torch , Nadal lost a tough match to federer in 2008 and then came back towin in 09, he is now the king of the court.

I think Murray wll lose this year and next before breaking through, I like Murray better ,Nadal is to wound up for me
    RULE BRITTANIA

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

some great tennis to be played