ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Stosur lost because i bet on her, sorry

knew it would happen as soon as i made the bet, didnt mean to jinx by posting my picks, im now like 4-78 in my last picks and yes i got all those picks from SBR experts

suicideking08
    suicideking08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

wow...stop betting please.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post your picks so we can fade you.

VOJVODINA
    VOJVODINA's Avatar Become A Pro!

auuuuuuuuuu that is very bad

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

It was always a difficult match to call. Same as the mens' tomorrow which could be a lot tighter than many people think.

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by althelegend View Post
    It was always a difficult match to call. Same as the mens' tomorrow which could be a lot tighter than many people think.
    According to Mats Willander from Game Set and Mats, Soderling is the favorite. Nadals hates Soderling's gamestyle, plus the forecast is for wet and humid weather = Soderling's advantage. I still hope Rafa avenges last year's mistake.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Willander doesn't know shit if he said Rafa is the dog

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Nard Dog View Post

According to Mats Willander from Game Set and Mats, Soderling is the favorite. Nadals hates Soderling's gamestyle, plus the forecast is for wet and humid weather = Soderling's advantage. I still hope Rafa avenges last year's mistake.
    Wet weather means advantage Nadal. Wetness will slow the courts down more, which will decrease the speed on Soderlings serve and groundstrokes.

Go do your homework. Huge advantage Nadal.

noober

Nadal said he likes sunny and hot weather so that his top spin bounces higher. Slower courts means Soda has more time to get in position for his forehand.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by noober View Post
    Nadal said he likes sunny and hot weather so that his top spin bounces higher. Slower courts means Soda has more time to get in position for his forehand.
    Actually slower courts means Rafa has more time to get in position against Soda's forehand, which will have much less speed. Soda has basically won matches off his Serve speed and powerful groundstrokes. Do you know how much slower his serve will be if the courts are wet?

It's not about what Rafa prefers. Sure he'd like to play in sunny weather, everyone would.

It's about who wet conditions favor. They favor Nadal.

Go do your homework instead of reading articles and listening to press conferences. Study film of Rafa playing in wet conditions. He is superior to all.

And by the way--the ONLY difference in Nadal's game under sunny condition is exactly that his spin produces more height on the ball. That doesn't even matter anyway because Soderling can take any ball at any height. Stop reading artciles.

noober

Check the link I sent you.

Goat Milk

That is a forum my man. I study film. I don't get my opinions from forums and articles. Have you ever seen Rafa coming out of a rain delay? After rain delays, the weather is humid, courts are a little damp.

Rafa has absolutely dismantled his opponents out of a rain delay. These conditions favor him I have already studied all the film of both players during conditions like this and I know that Soderling is at a huge disadvantage regardless of what anyone says.

noober

Appreciate your oppinion. Agree that video is the best way to study. I am staying away from tomorrow's match anyway. Hard to find value in one of the most efficiently priced matches.

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Wet weather means advantage Nadal. Wetness will slow the courts down more, which will decrease the speed on Soderlings serve and groundstrokes.

Go do your homework. Huge advantage Nadal.
    many 'experts' have said that slow courts suit soderling better. more time to set up for his shots...i agree...i think it will be a close match regardless...but slow does not mean pound Nadal in this case....against another player - maybe...not this guy.