skodaka
    skodaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henin Sharapova

The duel between former world number vodachki the WTA Maria Sharapova (Russia) and Justine Henin (Belgium) is the most intriguing clash within 7 days of Roland Garros. Sharapova is set to 4-fold champion of the tournament at the last meeting of the central court "Philippe Shatrie. All singles matches in men and women within 7 days of the tournament from the Grand Slam in Paris are from the third round.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

on this surface or any surface except grass Henin is much better, on another note how about my girl Maria, Kirilenko( my avatar),nice win yesterday

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

Kirilenko surpised me a lot yesterday. Wish she was more consistent.

scyred
    scyred's Avatar Become A Pro!

with Sharapova. great value

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharapova has no chance of winning but will steal some games so I played the OVER on games played. I also was happy for Kirilenko yesterday even though it cost me some cash. She is the second prettiest tennis player in the game second to Ana Ivanovic.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

yea i really dont think sharapova has enough to win this, henin has won all their clay court meetings. the over is def the play here

TomaCro
    TomaCro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I also go for Sharapova today, great value as scyred said.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Sharapova has no chance of winning but will steal some games so I played the OVER on games played. I also was happy for Kirilenko yesterday even though it cost me some cash. She is the second prettiest tennis player in the game second to Ana Ivanovic.
    so you agree with me she is better looking than sharapova, much more, to bad she doesn't have the power to compete at the very highest level, still a good player with great looks