TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

French Open Draw Released

Draw not up on the French Open site but I just finished watching the draw. You can check them out here

http://origin.rolandgarros.com/en_FR...373553976.html

Most notable first round match...Murray-Gasquet

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

im so excited!! how unlucky for gasquet, i may place a bet on him in nice seeing as he might as well go for the title. he had youzhny first round of australian open too, unlucky...

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Oh yes, Grand Slam tennis is back! Time to make some more money. I slayed wimbledon last year, mainly through Tommy Haas. French Open should be good value this year.

1st Round is never good money though unless you want to make an accumulator.

Mostly obvious picks but I like all of these:

Rochus, Cilic, Gulbis, Petzschner, Tsonga, Monaco, Ferrer, Querrey, Verdasco, Kohlschreiber, Almagro, Garcia-Lopez. Maybe JJ and Stosur.

I'll probably make an accumulator with some of these, but need to see the odds first, a lot of them likely to be 1/10 or worse.

P.S. I actually think Gasquet has a great chance against Murray. Murray starting to play decent again, but Gasquest has been good since his return and he will be on home soil. Murray's worst surface is clay whereas Gasquest's recent good form has been on clay. All the pressure is on Murray and he is definitely feeling it. I might take Gasquest if the odds are good enough.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Man if richard can get by murray,I could see him making it to the semis...

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just last night I was looking over the odds with a friend trying to find a really long shot. We targetted Gasquet at +15000 even though his career at the French has been poor he's in good form right now. Not the draw we wanted to see. I will place a bet on one longshot (ideally +8000 and over but I might "settle" with Ferrer at +4000)

Going to study the bracket this evening

beefcake
    Update your status

Richard is 200-1 at 5 dimes...already bet down from 325-1...

beefcake
    Update your status

And they put up monfils-lite vs nadal in the first...wonder if that guy can get 6 games off him..

samus82
    samus82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

TB if I was going for a long shot I'd seriously consider Verdasco. He has been awesome recently.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I love how everyone is on Gasquet now. Murray is going to get mopped in the first round...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I can't believe Gasquet is +15100 here!!! Definitely worth a small bet even though I've had Nadal for a little over a month. May as well ride the guy who's hot at the moment.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

been searching for an hour, cant find womens draw