hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jump on Fed ML for Semis

Bought it early at -217 and it's slowly rising at -241. Even if you don't think he'll win you will be able to sell the play and pick up Ferrer's ML 15 minutes before the match starts (last 15 usually shows backwards line movement... not much but Ferrer ML might go from +250 to +246). Anyhow, I think Fed will win this easily.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Won't win easily but should win in straight sets. 7-5, 6-3.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

not win this easily, but he seems to be serious about this tournament. probably the prospect of "practice match" in final against nadal.

michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he could loose today, might take ferer

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16066

Ferrer is very good clay courter, i would say second best after Nadal. Watched him many times this season, almost every tournament on clay he plays semis or finals. Dont forget Federers days are over, and he plays just for fun. He hasnt reached final since many tournaments. His motivation is very low, if he decides he stops playing.
    Beside that if he gets broken, he very often throws the set or sometimes the whole game.
    Not that Federer win is impossible here, but Ferrer is worth a shot for sure, i would never put my money on Federer cose u dont know what is motivation. Federer already lost this season to players like Gulbis, Berdych, Montanes,Bagdhatis. And Ferrer is better then all of them for sure.

Ferrer to take at least 1 set 8/10
    Ferrer win 5/10

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Wow. Risky business.

kkkkk

Ferrer is 25/4 on clay this season, and shows big improvement, while hes 7/7 on hard.
    Federer is 5/2 on clay this season, that means he skipped a lot of tournaments. And 14/4 on hard, much better then Ferrer is. Still Federer is 75 % whole career on clay with 143/46 balance. While Ferrer is 66% with 223/111, but as said much better games this season.
    As said here is very important Federes motivation. Normaly his is not so high but as he already reached semis here, he might take it to the finals as well.

If u want whole stats of both u can check on www.tennisexplorer.com

here direct link : http://www.tennisexplorer.com/match-detail/?id=736439

TomaCro
    TomaCro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Ferrer is playing the best clay tennis after Nadal this year so far, i cant see the value on Federer today to be honest.

kkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by TomaCro View Post
    Ferrer is playing the best clay tennis after Nadal this year so far, i cant see the value on Federer today to be honest.
    absolutely on same opinion.

hels

Interesting opinions from everyone and I appreciate the response. I've already but 5 units down on Federer and there's very little that could make me hedge.

After he made those comments about Nadal yesterday I would expect he wants to live up to his word. We'll see, should be a cracker to say the least.

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Federer should win.

hels

Fed's ML just dropped from -253 to -240 at Pinny.... did some news or something just come out that I should know???

Goat Milk

people will take Ferrer because he's played consecutive clay tourney's very well, and +250 is way to good to pass up for one of the best clay courters in the world. But Fed owns Ferrer- I hedged part of my parlay with this D.Ferrer Wins 2-1 +460* vs Not D.Ferrer In 3 Sets. But I have confidence Fed in straight sets.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Won't win easily but should win in straight sets. 7-5, 6-3.
    Fed takes first set 7-5

kkkkk

very even game, but seems like Federer takes it serious and wants to play Nadal tomorrow. I guess Federer win here.

kkkkk

Ferrer will take 2nd set unless he makes big mistakes, cose Federerr already gave the 2nd set up and will lose all serving games of Ferrer. Unless he make it to 0-30 or i would say even 0-40. Seems like a 3 setter.

kkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    Ferrer is very good clay courter, i would say second best after Nadal. Watched him many times this season, almost every tournament on clay he plays semis or finals. Dont forget Federers days are over, and he plays just for fun. He hasnt reached final since many tournaments. His motivation is very low, if he decides he stops playing.
    Beside that if he gets broken, he very often throws the set or sometimes the whole game.
    Not that Federer win is impossible here, but Ferrer is worth a shot for sure, i would never put my money on Federer cose u dont know what is motivation. Federer already lost this season to players like Gulbis, Berdych, Montanes,Bagdhatis. And Ferrer is better then all of them for sure.

Ferrer to take at least 1 set 8/10
    Ferrer win 5/10
    Ferrer takes 2nd set with 6-3 so first of the bets is won

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

smart play