beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Something Else ive noticed in backtesting...

is that for some odd reason when Qualifiers are favored in their matches,they do pretty piss poor.yes of course thats why they have to go through the qualies,but alot of times it seems that they are pitted vs Wild cards from home countrys of the tourneys or unseeded players who have just enough ATP points to make the main draw.
    just a small sample size so far.but so far this year the record of QF's when they are favored in main draw matches is 13-15..

I did a quick(errors possible)1 unit stake if you bet the +dog ever time vs a fav QF and you would be +6.5 units..

NOTE:have no friggin clue about testing this for the WTA..wonder if it would even be worth it.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

good point

taking those underdogs is good but profits are small if at a high vig boook

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good info to date for ATP bettors beefcake

I love some of the qualifiers in the WTA but they're usually at a nice size dog price because not many know about them and most just take the bigger named player. I had one last year that one me 3 matches in a row in one of the tourneys, all at great prices, can't remember her name off the top of my head but going to go back through last year's plays and look up the name.

beefcake
    Update your status

ICE,ive tried lots of angles and systems for the WTA so far,none seem to bear fruit over a long haul.I should back test the QF favs in the WTA to see just for $hits.I agree on the best big dog bets are in the womens side and not the mens.You seem to have quite the handle for the chicks.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with experimenting and trying to find new angles to gain an edge, makes you a better capper regardless of the outcome, you either know what to do or what not to do in the future. I always appreciate when there is a capper that trys different systems/approaches because everyone can learn from it and pick some quality info to use in the future.

As for having a handle on the WTA, been my best area the past 3 years, but there were a lot of headaches with the ladies early on when I first started betting the WTA. Its like everything else in life, you learn from your past experiences and correct your mistakes and get better daily at it.

beefcake
    Update your status

just like i thought the record of players opposing qf favs were 12-28..down about 10 units so far this year..

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

good attention to detail, good day

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

any picks for today?

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

I think there is more potential in finding an edge for live tennis betting.