mistrzuniu
    mistrzuniu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

BIA Orbit account suspenden

Its from Betinasia from yesterday:We have to inform you that there is an ongoing investigation from Orbit’s side on the following match: Meerbusch Challenger 2022- Milojevic v Moraing (11/08/2022). Please take note that your Orbit account has been suspended due to an ongoing investigation on the mentioned match.
    Does anyone have a simlar situation regarding this particular match? Of course my account is still frozen with all thefounds on it. What should i do?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

Maybe you should avoid betting on fixed matches, just a thought.

Honestly, I hope you never see a dime from that account.

mistrzuniu

I bet this game right at the start of the first set when the odds for the favorite were right. Do you see anything weird about these establishments? He was leading with a break when I placed a bet. So don't comment and don't wish anyone bad if you have no idea what you're writing about.In addition, the win from this match was 299e, and there are over 2000e on the blocked account.

Milojevic v MoraingMats Moraing Match OddsMeerbusch Challenger 2022 | Bet ID: 81895484 | Placed: 11-08 2022 12:51 Back 1.53 300.00
    Milojevic v MoraingMats Moraing Match OddsMeerbusch Challenger 2022 | Bet ID: 81895552 | Placed: 11-08 2022 12:53 Back 1.49 250.00
    Milojevic v MoraingMats Moraing Match OddsMeerbusch Challenger 2022 | Bet ID: 81895835 | Placed: 11-08 2022 13:03 Back 1.35 50.00

mistrzuniu

I didn't even know there was anything wrong with this game because I wasn't following it. It was only after my account was suspended in one of the forums that I found out that after Milojević won the first set, odds were higher than before the match started.

mistrzuniu

It's been over 2 weeks and my account is still suspended.They just keep explaining that an investigation is ongoing.

Arbol99
    Arbol99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by mistrzuniu View Post
    It's been over 2 weeks and my account is still suspended.They just keep explaining that an investigation is ongoing.
    Hey mistrzuniu! I'm in your same situation, they blocked my account for betting on that same match. Can you please send me a PM? Thanks

mistrzuniu

Greta news:
    Thank you for reaching BetInAsia.Please take note that the investigation on EVENT: Meerbusch Challenger 2022- Milojevic v Moraing has ended.

You can continue to use your account as before.

Arbol99

Quote Originally Posted by mistrzuniu View Post
    Greta news:
    Thank you for reaching BetInAsia.Please take note that the investigation on EVENT: Meerbusch Challenger 2022- Milojevic v Moraing has ended. You can continue to use your account as before.
    Are you serious?!! That's very strange!! They just emailed me yesterday saying:
    "We have to inform you that the amount of 4165.9 EUR is deducted from Orbit for an ongoing investigation for bets placed on the game Meerbusch Challenger 2022- Milojevic v Moraing (11/08/2022). We can not give you any specific time frame for when the investigation will be over, but this kind of process takes time. Once we have any info we will inform you properly. Those funds will be on a separate frozen balance account until further notice.

Also please take note that we are no longer in a position to offer you our services anymore, so your account will be permanently closed. The rest of your available balance will be eligible for withdrawal in the following period, so our related department is going to inform you properly when you can process the request."

How can this be possible!!! They are telling some players that the investigation has ended while others it is ongoing! Can you use your account normally now??

mistrzuniu

Yes, i can use my acount normaly.
    Thank you for reaching BetInAsia.Please take note that the investigation on EVENT: Meerbusch Challenger 2022- Milojevic v Moraing has ended.

You can continue to use your account as before.

Thank you for using our BetInAsia services and we wish you a great day
    Kind regards,
    Henric
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turk0011

turk0011
    turk0011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so glad the problem was solved.

Arbol99

Quote Originally Posted by turk0011 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm so glad the problem was solved.
    Unfortunately, the problem was not solved. It is still ongoing for the majority of the players, me included. I was told that I will be able to withdraw my remaining balance but the amount I won on that specific match will be frozen until further notice. However, it's 4 days since I received that email and I still have no idea when I will be able to withdraw the remaining balance. BetInAsia have no idea what they are doing. It's a whole mess. They are still illegally confiscating my money without any justified reason! I will be posting a more detailed post regarding the whole situation soon because people should know how BetInAsia are treating their customers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turk0011