Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    dig deeper, you will find it

Australian citizens and permanent residents must have proof of vaccination to exit Australia and Australian residents seeking to enter Australia must declare their vaccination status.

does not say you need to show proof to come back in, just need to declare your status
    Don't help him Sam.

Let him waste his own time and see if he cares at all that he posted a link that says the opposite of what he claims it does.

I think not... he'll ignore and leave the misinformation hanging in the air of course.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We have been told that Australia has had the most restrictive Covid rules/ lockdowns in the world but now Opti is saying the exact opposite??? Are we being duped by the media?

Can you blame the media for you looking at a Govt website and then arguing that is says the opposite of what it does over and over?

I'd blame your school teachers, your parents, or maybe even possibly yourself before them this time.

Whatcha think Mac?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

dig deeper, you will find it

Australian citizens and permanent residents must have proof of vaccination to exit Australia and Australian residents seeking to enter Australia must declare their vaccination status.

does not say you need to show proof to come back in, just need to declare your status
    If you HAVE TO HAVE PROOF THAT YOU ARE VACCINATED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY, why would you need proof to reenter? Of course that does not included the thousands of Aussies who were stranded abroad because of their rules. But doesn't that imply that if you plan on leaving Australia, YOU MUST BE VACCINATED?

Since the start of the pandemic, tens of thousands of Australians have been stranded abroad because of caps on the numbers of weekly returnees. Anyone entering the country must quarantine for 14 days in a hotel at their own expense.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Don't help him Sam.

Let him waste his own time and see if he cares at all that he posted a link that says the opposite of what he claims it does.

I think not... he'll ignore and leave the misinformation hanging in the air of course.
    so can you leave the country without being vaccinated???

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

If you HAVE TO HAVE PROOF THAT YOU ARE VACCINATED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY, why would you need proof to reenter? Of course that does not included the thousands of Aussies who were stranded abroad because of their rules. But doesn't that imply that if you plan on leaving Australia, YOU MUST BE VACCINATED?

Since the start of the pandemic, tens of thousands of Australians have been stranded abroad because of caps on the numbers of weekly returnees. Anyone entering the country must quarantine for 14 days in a hotel at their own expense.
    they could have left before that came into place

Mac4Lyfe

BTW, I'm a monkey's uncle if you know dozens of people personally who have died unvaxxed. If not a health worker or some other reason for that aberration, then you should be investigated as a potential killer if you really do have that many dead close contacts.
    Just PM me and we will make a wager on this.

Mac4Lyfe

they could have left before that came into place
    Of course they left. They were gone at the start of the pandemic and COULD NOT COME BACK.

Now, let's get to the point. If you are Opti. Can he leave the country unvaxxed? If he can't then he certainly can't come back into the country. Which means you must be vaccinated but I'm sure Opti will give us another explanation.

Mac4Lyfe

Both you and Fatty spew misinformation because you read a headline or half an article or hear someone say something on video, and as long as you can make it look like it supports your narrative, you just run with parroting it.
    All of you foreign pricks should shut your faces about Australia. You have no friggin clue how brain washed and/or misinformed you are.
    We be fine, and we support our country. You haters just keep on destroying yours.
    Dude, f off. I posted a link from your dumb ass country. You have not disputed that link at all. Your comeback is that I can't read. State your fukking case and stop wasting my time.

You are sure fukking salty about your country being totally dumb regarding Covid. As soon as anyone says anything about Australia you go off the rails. One word to you... LOCKDOWNS.

You keep trying to make fun of the US but we don't give a shit about Australia. Brainwashed about a country we don't give a shit? Dude, Australia is not very important.

Destroying our country? haha. You read too much shit from these resident idiots. The US is head and shoulders above AU. NO ONE from the US moves to AU to live. NO ONE. Australians try to come to the US in droves all the time. Don't forget that.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I definitely am going to trust the one who lives in Australia(Optional) involving Australian covid rules instead of Mac4lfye.

Optional

Dude, f off. I posted a link from your dumb ass country. You have not disputed that link at all.
    Saying what you claim is complete crap is not disputing it?

I told you nicely straight away what the situation was. But here we are two pages later and you are still owning that complete misinformation.

Sam Losco found it... why can't you? Or have you found it and still trying to deflect?

You act all holier than thou and on the correct side, but you are just as bad as the other nitwits you rail against.

You just lie through omission and never correct yourselves if called upon.

Optional

You are sure fukking salty about your country being totally dumb regarding Covid. As soon as anyone says anything about Australia you go off the rails. One word to you... LOCKDOWNS.
    Yep, I am salty about ignorant phukks obsessed with attacking my country.

Especially when they come from the country with the worst response in the world, where the population hates it's govt, and has been divided by morons like you spouting your divisive and ignorant lies.

Aren't you the same fuckwit arguing that Australia did everything right, just yesterday btw???

I can see why so many people complain about you now. You really are a complete lying sack o feces eh.

Go play with Fatty, you two deserve each other. Brothers from another mother.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I definitely am going to trust the one who lives in Australia(Optional) involving Australian covid rules instead of Mac4lfye.
    You don't need to trust me. The link Mac posted says exactly what I said.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Of course they left. They were gone at the start of the pandemic and COULD NOT COME BACK.

Now, let's get to the point. If you are Opti. Can he leave the country unvaxxed? If he can't then he certainly can't come back into the country. Which means you must be vaccinated but I'm sure Opti will give us another explanation.
    your dense

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Opti just put this fool on a virtual ventilator

Mac4lyfe say her name

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Opti just put this fool on a virtual ventilator

Mac4lyfe say her name

Psalms 23:18 By the name of Christ we are a whole
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave flyingillini 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Is Opti really pro concentration camp?

Does he know that coronaviruses are seasonal viruses? Does he know the IFR or CFR of this? I have since March 2020.

Am I a superman being a person that got "covid" and nothing happened? Like zero, or minimal symptoms, just like all the other years we all got flu and no one literally talked about it, but now you can't travel, can't go to a restaurant (in some places), and in his country they lock people up?

Americans that dissent are the problem?

Doesn't sound like the problem to me.

Mac4Lyfe

You don't need to trust me. The link Mac posted says exactly what I said.
    You haven't said shit. Not one link. You are fake news.

Mac4Lyfe

I can see why so many people complain about you now. You really are a complete lying sack o feces eh.
    Wah, wah, wah. People complaining about me. I'm so hurt. WTF?? Do you think I give a shit if you like what I say? Go eat a bag of dicks. Lying about what??? What your fukkking government wrote clear as fukkking day? Reading isn't very fundamental with you.

Not once have you posted a single fact to dispute what your own fukked up government wrote.

They like me, they really, really like me. Are you fn nuts? The moment these Covidiots like you, that should tell you that your life is fukkked up.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Funny thread.

Hitting the COVID hotspot next week. Wish me luck

Mac4Lyfe

Opti wants us to believe the US is going to be destroyed. While he lives in one of the dumbest countries on the planet.

This was 6 years ago...

Tyler Brûlé: Australia could be 'dumbest nation' because of over-regulation

Australia is “on the verge of becoming the world’s dumbest nation” because of excessive regulations, according to magazine owner and renowned jetsetter Tyler Brûlé.
    Brûlé, whose lifestyle magazine, Monocle, publishes an annual world’s most liveable cities list, reportedly made the comments in a talk he gave for the Vivid festival in Sydney on Monday night.
    According to Fairfax Media, Brûlé told the crowd that Australia was becoming known as a “nanny state” because of excessive regulation, and that “people think it’s a little bit nuts here.”
    “This country is on the verge of becoming the world’s dumbest nation,” Brûlé is reported to have said. “There will be a collapse of common sense here if health and safety wins out on every single discussion.”

Glasses of wine on the footpath? This is what Tyler Brûlé wants us to struggle for?

Liam Hogan

Read more

Sydney’s lockout laws and the airport curfew, which prevents planes from entering or taking off between 11pm and 6am, were reportedly on his list of criticisms.
    “If you want to be globally attractive, you do need to have bars open until whatever hour of the day,” he said.
    The lockout laws, which prevent new patrons from entering a pub in the CBD after 1.30am and cut off last drinks at 3am, were introduced in 2014 in response to a high profile fatal one-punch assault.

Mac4Lyfe

Australia at Risk of Becoming World’s Dumbest Nation, Says Canadian

Mac4Lyfe

Australia is rich, dumb and getting dumber

Bangladesh, Cuba, Iran, Mali and Turkmenistan share an unexpected connection to Australia, and it isn't membership of a tourist destination hot list.
    All are among the economies that are so lacking in complexity, and have such limited natural opportunities to develop new products, that Harvard University recommends they adopt industrial policy straight out of the post-colonial developing world: the "strategic bets" approach.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Novak leaves

Aussues 100% vaxxed

Still in lockown

January 18th they hit the highest death rate in the world LOL

Cannot make this up.

If the sky is blue, Aussie Government would say it's black and lock you up if you disagree.

Just stupidity at this point. Wrong answer to every Covid response in Australia. Blaming Novak as a boogeyman too lol

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Novak leavesAussues 100% vaxxedStill in lockown
    January 18th they hit the highest death rate in the world LOLCannot make this up.If the sky is blue, Aussie Government would say it's black and lock you up if you disagree. Just stupidity at this point. Wrong answer to every Covid response in Australia. Blaming Novak as a boogeyman too lol
    Must be all the unvaccinated Aussies Opti said that travel the world, in and out of Australia.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Infected workers likely introduced SARS-CoV-2 to mink on the farms, and the virus then began to spread among the mink.

Once the virus is introduced on a farm, spread can occur between mink

as well as from mink to other animals on the farm (dogs, cats). -CDC

demand pet boosters or deport these fukkin mink farmers

how do i buy in on animal jabs ?

it's only a matter of time and i don't want to miss out on the gold rush

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

This thread definitely lasting longer than I thought it would..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Tennis sucks now because of this. Australian Open has lost it's luster and means nothing when the #1 player in the world is ousted because of this BS..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tennis sucks now because of this. Australian Open has lost it's luster and means nothing when the #1 player in the world is ousted because of this BS..
    Jibbby - NO ONE watches Tennis but a few degenerates on this site and folks with OCD. Have you looked at Tennis TV ratings? Right above bowling. Plus women's tennis draws more viewers than men.

Who wants to sit through 5 set matches sober?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Jibbby - NO ONE watches Tennis but a few degenerates on this site and folks with OCD. Have you looked at Tennis TV ratings? Right above bowling. Plus women's tennis draws more viewers than men.

Depends how much money you have riding on it.. ..

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

If you ever saw some of the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic 5 set thrillers over the years, you'd probably think differently.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    If you ever saw some of the Federer/Nadal/Djokovic 5 set thrillers over the years, you'd probably think differently.
    Well said. Especially nadal vs djokovic. Amazing matches if you like tennis.

manny24
    pay Bobby

you guys will be crying like a wounded qu33r when your cute little puppy gives you the cough

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I saw the cliff notes. I've seen the last set for a lot of tennis matches but just not going to sit through 3/4 hours of an entire match. Even when I have money on it. Can't do it.

Tennis was MUCH MORE popular in the 80s. It has dropped off the map ever since. To give you an idea, Wimbledon will get around 2 million views for their mens finals (The woman are very close and have had more views of late). The Masters golf will get 9 million views. The World Series 14 million views. The Kentucky Derby will get 15 million views. NBA finals 17 million. College March Madness 18 million. Super Bowl 100 million views. A lot of tennis views are not from America.

I'm not trying to bag on tennis. It's a great sport. I belong to a tennis club. My niece was once the #1 ranked player under 16. But it isn't watched much, especially the men. The Tennis Club once had dozens of courts of all surfaces. They got rid of all the clay courts and cut down the rest at least by half, maybe more. They put in a lazy river and other stuff instead.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I saw the cliff notes. I've seen the last set for a lot of tennis matches but just not going to sit through 3/4 hours of an entire match. Even when I have money on it. Can't do it.

Tennis was MUCH MORE popular in the 80s. It has dropped off the map ever since. To give you an idea, Wimbledon will get around 2 million views for their mens finals (The woman are very close and have had more views of late). The Masters golf will get 9 million views. The World Series 14 million views. The Kentucky Derby will get 15 million views. NBA finals 17 million. College March Madness 18 million. Super Bowl 100 million views. A lot of tennis views are not from America.

I'm not trying to bag on tennis. It's a great sport. I belong to a tennis club. My niece was once the #1 ranked player under 16. But it isn't watched much, especially the men. The Tennis Club once had dozens of courts of all surfaces. They got rid of all the clay courts and cut down the rest at least by half, maybe more. They put in a lazy river and other stuff instead.
    Everyone likes different things whether they are "popular" or not.

Live and let live.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where are you getting this? Of course he could be a public risk, just like anyone else. What if he comes into the country and infects someone with a new variant that kills young and old. You say he's healthy, what does that matter? Natural immunity? WTF? He's had Covid at least 2 times and both times spread it to other people. So he's healthy and dumb. So, he's also shown that he's an irresponsible prick.

He didn't follow the rules. He could have gotten a medical exemption but he didn't file by the deadline. You are blaming Australia when you should be blaming the dumb ass that thought he was above the law.
    He got an exemption, he thought he was following the rules. Again he's healthy with natural immunity, he's no highher risk than anyone else. This was all politics.

First ... 2223242526 Last