Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

All in..Tsitsipas -400 (2057/514)

Still have $962 pending with 5 $100 parlays all with Tsitsipas & a separate Jack Sock ML play . If Stef loses I'm pretty much fukked. (Umbert is tricky..lost $5K when he beat Stef at Paris Masters last yr)..if everything wins $4565 or potentially $0. ( Would be hilarious if Novak loses since there's never a good reason to put a -5000 in a parlay)

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-27-21 at 08:51 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tipsy going to break out of his slump tonight

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tipsy going to break out of his slump tonight
    Everything setting up for a Novak/Zverev & Tsits/Med. SFs
    Thankfully this aint the WTA where you can always expect random bullshit.

ARCHIVADO98
    Elon F...... Musk
    ARCHIVADO98's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Let's go Doug!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Beat their ass Doug!!

jjgold

Wta is impossible
    Now

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Everything setting up for a Novak/Zverev & Tsits/Med. SFs
    Thankfully this aint the WTA where you can always expect random bullshit.

Doug tushyterror

Horrible bet in retrospect. At least Jack Sock won so I don't have to reload just yet.. but just a matter of time.

jjgold

no value in betting big chalk

We’re starting to realize tipsy just doesn’t have it to win big time

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

chalk man chalk.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

at least this didn't happen to joker for the big bet think of the positives

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    at least this didn't happen to joker for the big bet think of the positives
    That wouldn't have mattered cuz I would’ve won slightly more on the Berrettini ticket.. Just glad it didn't happen on the Barty ticket. Grinded $500 reload 2 wks ago up to $3300, now down to $734 after yesterday. 50/50 right now about going all in on Bencic to win Gold (+600 amazing price considering she's +136 in the SF match, she'd have to be +200 in the Final to justify that price & she'd probably be favored.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-28-21 at 06:30 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thats my guy. value over chalk brother.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    thats my guy. value over chalk brother.
    Exactly right LG, considering the price at FD (great value if it hits, oherwise just another dumb sucker Future)

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

ignore the private msg dougie I see it now they made it difficult

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    ignore the private msg dougie I see it now they made it difficult
    BM definitely makes you jump through hoops having to click on 1)Tokyo Olympics 2)tennis 3) women's tennis just to get Futures.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

That wouldn't have mattered cuz I would’ve won slightly more on the Berrettini ticket.. Just glad it didn't happen on the Barty ticket. Grinded $500 reload 2 wks ago up to $3300, now down to $734 after yesterday. 50/50 right now about going all in on Bencic to win Gold (+600 amazing price considering she's +136 in the SF match, she'd have to be +200 in the Final to justify that price & she'd probably be favored.
    i watched a bit of Bencic last night oddly while trying to fire up a stream of the usa - iran game and she was destroying her opponent...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Chalky McChalky!

Doug tushyterror

i watched a bit of Bencic last night oddly while trying to fire up a stream of the usa - iran game and she was destroying her opponent...
    So was Rybakina, that's the problem. Bencic is 4-1 vs. Osaka who's a much better version of Rybakina so this match is extremely winnable but I'm worried about the fatigue factor. Counting doubles Bencic has played 7 matches in 5 days so I'm still on the fence about making the bet. If I do it I'll post it.

jtoler

that must have been in the first set, the rest of the match pavy was better knocking bencic around with her power but just had a few too many ue's

jtoler

vondy and bencic have the highest odds to gold go figure. they each are major finalists svit is a tour final winner, ryby has done nothing of that magnitude, but is favored to win gold lol. vondy has been playing very well but somehow svit manages to come out on top in those kinda matches quite a bit, think imma put a little on vondy and bencic future
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-28-21 at 07:53 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

that must have been in the first set, the rest of the match pavy was better knocking bencic around with her power but just had a few too many ue's
    yeah it was like 5-0 first set the match was only 15 min old.... guess with her playing doubles she was trying to win as fast as possible ??? save energy??? maybe that was and is a good thing for women and tennis... less thinking the better.. just go out and try to dominate

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I didn't play tennis today.

Doug tushyterror

vondy and bencic have the highest odds to gold go figure. they each are major finalists svit is a tour final winner, ryby has done nothing but is favored to win gold lol. vondy has been playing very well but someone svit can manage to come out on top in those kinda matches, think imma put a little on vondy and bencic future
    Funny thing about Rybakina is she's Russian but switched her nationality to Kazak. cuz they funded her career. Would be kind of disgraceful & typical WTA if she won the Gold standing on the podium representing a country she only has a financial allegiance too.

jtoler

Funny thing about Rybakina is she's Russian but switched her nationality to Kazak. cuz they funded her career. Would be kind of disgraceful & typical WTA if she won the Gold standing on the podium representing a country she only has a financial allegiance too.
    I bet they rag her on ig about it when she loses and if she wins gold itll be fun reading wut the russians have to say. lotta players have done wut she did, but if u win olympic gold especially in a non team sport it might get quite a bit of ill wishers

jtoler

I also hate how theyve scooped up the olympic footage on youtube at least women's tennis hard to do any kind of scouting

Doug tushyterror

I also hate how theyve scooped up the olympic footage on youtube at least women's tennis hard to do any kind of scouting
    This whole tennis live betting thing is getting nauseating..really wanted to take Raonic at +635 down a break instead of Bencic but obviously chickened out. Of course he breaks back with Nakashima serving 5-4 ,40-15..now they're in the TB.

jtoler

This whole tennis live betting thing is getting nauseating..really wanted to take Raonic at +635 down a break instead of Bencic but obviously chickened out. Of course he breaks back with Nakashima serving 5-4 ,40-15..now they're in the TB.
    I got nakashima at +254 live and raonic at +402 but the wagers are small not really worth mentioning.
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-29-21 at 07:06 AM.

Doug tushyterror

I got nakashima at +254 live and raonic at +402 but the wagers are small not really worth mentioning. I rarely bet any men's tennis and plus odds live is the way to go in women's
    At least he lost so there's no better's remorse, now much more likely to pull the trigger on Bencic. Typical BM keeping the lines up for another 30 minutes when the matches don't start for another 4.5 hours. Really want more time to decide.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-28-21 at 08:31 PM.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Bencic has a terrible serve. Double faults way too often and gets on herself too much causing her to mentally collapse and lose focus. Rybakina has looked amazing just as Monica Puig did in 2016.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Bencic has a terrible serve. Double faults way too often and gets on herself too much causing her to mentally collapse and lose focus. Rybakina has looked amazing just as Monica Puig did in 2016.
    Even so Bencic has a much better resume..(2 Masters titles & a 500, Rybakina..a couple of 250s.). Still undecided but +600 is great value with her resume. If it wasn't for the potential doubles fatigue, I would’ve made the bet already.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-28-21 at 08:48 PM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

What’s your all in play?

jjgold

Bencic has a lot victories vs good players

She’s always a tough out

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    What’s your all in play?
    Gonna most likely be a live play. Passed on Bencic hoping BM wouldn't take it off at 10:00 even though it starts 4 hours later...so of course it's off the board. Not what I had in mind by an all in live play but technically it does count.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-28-21 at 10:22 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    yea I can see rib winning she doesnt hit too many ue's and if she doesnt get too nervy she should win she has good power, hits at angles and not too predictable with her shots match last night had to take a bit out of bencic emotionally. she just happened to get an early break in the 3rd and manage to keep holding serve

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Not to mention how fat and slow Pavy has gotten. Bencic was absolutely terrible with her errors and mentally goes off for no reason. Sablenka does similar self destructive shit. Liked everything I seen from Rybakina this tourney. Was hoping it was earlier in tourney or bigger names left to get a good price. Bencic over-rated career thanks to Roger. She got so much attention early on. I drank the the kool-aid early in her career as well than seen the choke after choke. She has been decent this year though. She is a good fade in live betting as your can see the self destruction happening just like with Paire or Nick.

12 Last