jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Joker only guy to beat nadal twice at French

If Joker wins Sunday only guy since Laver to win ever slam 2 or more times

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Novak has been the best player ever for a few years now. He's gonna hit 21 while holding all 4 titles at the same time. What's that called, a golden slam?

And he's going to do it all in New York where the crowd hates him LOL.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Gold just full of tennis trivia today.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    He is already the GOAT in my book all around. He is weaker on clay but the only guy who can beat him is Nadal.
    Yeah mine too but he needs the grand slam record to eliminate any doubt. I think he’s the greatest because he’s been doing it in the heart of this era. Fed was great but he won a lot of majors before Rafa/Djoker came about, and even Murray when he’s one among the best with these guys.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

starting small again sucks.

need Temperley vs Nueva Chicago Under 1.5 now.

fell for the big game trap was dumb

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    starting small again sucks.

need Temperley vs Nueva Chicago Under 1.5 now.

fell for the big game trap was dumb
    rip 🪦 snowball sry bro been there. i mean 153-3 u cnt go too much wrong, was just based on a feeling that nole is just something else. just all makes sense that morino was on nadal, what a mistake he is to life.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    rip 益 snowball sry bro been there. i mean 153-3 u cnt go too much wrong, was just based on a feeling that nole is just something else. just all makes sense that morino was on nadal, what a mistake he is to life.

thanks. won the under and working back up the mountain.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Djokovic is the greatest of all time because he's the most versatile of all the big three. He can win a slam on any surface. Fed is done. Nadal maybe has one more slam left in him. Djokovic will end up with about 25 slam titles before all said and done. Greatest of all time period.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Remember when it was called the “big 4” and one of the four was Andy Murray? Funny times
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    If Djoker wins Sunday, this could be the match that catapults him to the title of GOAT. He’ll be within one of Fed and Rafa with Fed basically done and Rafa really only strong at Paris. Novak can start to roll here and pipe up some majors while he’s got a couple years left at his peak.

Starting to look more and more like Djoker could be the Grand Slam king at the end of the day. Never thought anyone would ever top Fed at one point but at the end of the day two guys may pass him.
    And at least 2 grand slams on each surface i believe

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Remember when it was called the “big 4” and one of the four was Andy Murray? Funny times
    Prime andy murray was a #1 player in any era. Crazy. His wimpledon title was a great moment

hes a good dude

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Take that RATfa!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It’s funny I’ve been watching tennis pretty much every match for decade or so. I have a job that allows me to see pretty much every Match. I didn’t like Novak for longest time. But that mofo works his ass off and now I’m a big fan.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Anyone who didn’t know Novak would show up today doesn’t know tennis.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Murray was ok but lost too many big matches

He couldn’t win a mage without Lendl as his coach, and he just didn’t have it

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Remember that one time they showed Andy Murray’s mom on tv?

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    ‘The Big Four’ was just something the British media coined to make Murray relevant and a few people for a while used it until both Nadal and Novak ran away with slams and left Murray in his dust.

But it was never something that took off or lasted even when it was supposedly a thing.

As for the current match itself I do partly wonder whether the occasion of getting to 21 was on Nadal’s mind as he was substantially less then close to his best but still at a high level. There was a time in the third where the UE count was at 22-22 or something similar and then when it was the tiebreak Nadal's UE error count crept up to 32 while Djokovic’s remained the same.
    Or maybe age has slightly caught up to him where the slightly younger Novak had the advantage of being on a bit of a roll with his match wins in Belgrade then coming back against Musetti whilst Nadal was never really troubled.

Anyway as for the GOAT discussion which is more relevant once their careers are done I’ve always thought I don’t want to anoint Novak the GOAT until he has at least 20 or more but I think beating Nadal today in that fashion is the tiny missing piece of the puzzle (even though he’s beaten him here before) where it’s hard for the fans and the media to seperate the three and have them all on the same pedestal together.

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

If Djoker wins Sunday, this could be the match that catapults him to the title of GOAT. He’ll be within one of Fed and Rafa with Fed basically done and Rafa really only strong at Paris. Novak can start to roll here and pipe up some majors while he’s got a couple years left at his peak.

Starting to look more and more like Djoker could be the Grand Slam king at the end of the day. Never thought anyone would ever top Fed at one point but at the end of the day two guys may pass him.
    If he wins on sunday he's undisputed GOAT.

2x career Grand Slam
    2x Golden Masters (All Master tournaments won twice) - Nobody else has won them once
    Most weeks as No.1
    Positive h2h against both Federer and Nadal
    Beat Rafa twice in his home

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    If he wins on sunday he's undisputed GOAT.

2x career Grand Slam
    2x Golden Masters (All Master tournaments won twice) - Nobody else has won them once
    Most weeks as No.1
    Positive h2h against both Federer and Nadal
    Beat Rafa twice in his home
    Kinda the way I feel about Tiger-Jack. Always feel like Tiger’s the GOAT even if Jack has more majors. To put any questions to bed he has to get more majors to eliminate the debate.

Djoker needs to pass both just to eliminate any doubt he’s the GOAT…and I think he will. He’s the GOAT in my mind, but to prove it to more people, he’s gotta pass Roger and Rafa.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    rip 益 snowball sry bro been there. i mean 153-3 u cnt go too much wrong, was just based on a feeling that nole is just something else. just all makes sense that morino was on nadal, what a mistake he is to life.
    I did not bet the match you dumb shit

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kinda the way I feel about Tiger-Jack. Always feel like Tiger’s the GOAT even if Jack has more majors. To put any questions to bed he has to get more majors to eliminate the debate.

Djoker needs to pass both just to eliminate any doubt he’s the GOAT…and I think he will. He’s the GOAT in my mind, but to prove it to more people, he’s gotta pass Roger and Rafa.
    Tiger is a cheater and led user you dumb shit. His personal physician is in federal jail for trafficking performance enhancing drugs.

First ... 2345