biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Midnight Gem ATP 💎

Musseti +4.5 games +110 7k

kid has made me 9.3k this tourney time to let it ride. I think he came take the Greek to a tie break in one set

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass
    It’s basically college basketball weekend son the quicker you learn at the quicker I won’t l will not knock you out

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pass
    It’s basically college basketball weekend son the quicker you learn at the quicker I won’t l will not knock you out
    JJ did just fine today in college hoops u could have cashed also if you followed. Easy Day all around.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pass

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Stupid play because on 1-factor that I know of, which happens to be one of my favorite angles.

The more seasoned player typically really likes to school either the lesser version of themselves or up and comer/might be trying to dethrone him in some way. Even if it is years away still.

Think Baby Fed versus Real Fed.

I have seen it with African American QB's for years, in Basketball, and this Greek who seems to be quite fond of his appearance is going to let this younger/weaker version of him know who's who...
    Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave Wrongside 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Musseti basically played the game of his career yesterday against Dimitrov hard to follow that up the next day against even a better player, Tsitsipas thumping seemed more likely than not.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I fell
    For it also . Onto the next ...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Stupid play because on 1-factor that I know of, which happens to be one of my favorite angles.

The more seasoned player typically really likes to school either the lesser version of themselves or up and comer/might be trying to dethrone him in some way. Even if it is years away still.

Think Baby Fed versus Real Fed.

I have seen it with African American QB's for years, in Basketball, and this Greek who seems to be quite fond of his appearance is going to let this younger/weaker version of him know who's who...
    Interesting

biggie12

I fell asleep last night didn't watch much but judging by replays musetti is not a bitch (which i wish he was) looked to have a pretty bad injury and continued on after the Greek gifted him the first game in 2nd set.

I'll be watching him closely this next few months kid is a stud.