caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

several books not offering a particular tennis tournament

So this week I've noticed several bookies including Betonline, Bookmaker, Jazzsports don't offer the WTA tournament Phillip Island Trophy. It's a new tournament, but is good WTA level and a type of tournament bookies always offer. I can't believe they all sat there and decided they were not going to offer this tournament when they always offer every other WTA tournament.
    So what's the likely scenario, they have a provider that's sending bookies information about markets and this time there was a problem resulting in bookies not offering these markets because it wasn't added automatically for them?
    I've asked them what is going on, provided them with match lists and requested markets to be added but all I'm being told is that feedback has been sent on and that I should check again later. They can't even give me a yes or no on if this will be offered. As someone whose main sport is tennis I find this very annoying. Only ten months ago they were all scrambling and relying on FIFA live betting and ping pong, and now they can't even bother to offer WTA tennis.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

betfair have it

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Yeah, so do the others now. Not sure why they weren't there in the first place, if it was a new tournament or if the Saturday start caught them out, but all good in the end.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was a pop up tourney guys most players and books had no clue it was going on

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

maybe they will offer it after the qualification matches are over