So, we have a nice match coming up on our hands. My gut says Korda the way he is playing, but at almost even odds Hurkacz just seems reasonable. Another reason I overthink it and fade when I suspected him to be more like -175.

Who do you all have?

NOTE - I have a 4 team parlay I made last night starting with (1) Babos/Schmiedlova o20.5 games, (2) Minnen ML -140, (3) Halys ML +105, and (4) OPEN.

I am livid with myself because I was going to fill the 4th spot with Ymer ML +135, then talked myself out of it. Then Troicki ML +117, then talked myself out of it. Then Karatsev -4.5 games, then talked myself out of it. Then woke up and saw Tomic/Smith over 22.5 games, and talked myself out of it. Lastly, Ferreira Silva +125 ML, but Bookmaker closed the match early so I couldnt get it in on my parlay as I have $2500 to win $29k and their live bet limits were $1500.

So, im scared. 5 bets I was scared to pull the trigger on and all hit. Now I feel the law of averages is not in my favor eying 8 games and being correct on all. Wish I just put $500 on all 8 games for once in my life (never made a parlay more than 4 games).

Hurkacz is one of my faves, but Korda is lights out right now and I do like the US turf. My heart says Hurkacz, but my gut says Korda. And Im staying away from the over as in this scenario when I decide to go with that, the player I liked wins in 2 straight easy sets.

Advice is appreciated. Really could use this $28k hit as we gear up for AO. Im just scared now bc I whimped out on 5 matches I had the right answer on (Ferreira Silva just closed early or I'd be golden). Bookmaker always closes the games even when they arent even close to starting.

GL to all