flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

FAA v Cilic

Did an early parlay on DeMinaur in straights and Carreno Busta in straights with FAA -3 games.

Looking more into this, I almost want to take Cilic ML at that value, but FAA indoor hard just gets it done.

And I did that early parlay in a traffic jam, so didn't get my research in, should have left it as an open slot.

Who do you think wins? I might just go with the gut and take FAA in straights. The Cilic value at +200 or more is just insane. Haven't been impressed with him at all this season. He's only won 1 out of the last 5 matches and that was vs Giron.

Thoughts? Especially bc I have that FAA -3 games parlay. If anything I can see FAA taking a big set and Cilic wins in some TB or something. The classic cover games but lose match.

flabrah5

Cilic about to bagel FAA in the 1st. Wow. Knew I should have went with the gut play Cilic +210 ML. Thats what I get for putting in a bet during a 2 hour traffic dead stop jam.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Nice Bagel FAA

flabrah5

Im pretty mad. I slammed FAA live +202. Bookmaker didnt have any live lines in the 3rd set and I saw on BOL that Cilic was +168. I was ready to hedge for a guaranteed nice payday.

Never seen a match like this completely take down the live bets in a 3rd set decider.

FAA looked horrible. Easy 2nd serves and he thinks he hitting for a homerun on the court.

Cilic was the play, lesson learned to not bet while having bad service in a car jam so I make sure I get the bet in. Other matches went longer than expected and I wouldve been able just to take the over and Cilic. But the FAA live +202 for 5 units on 10 tickets was an absolute bummer to not hedge and get guaranteed money.

Do sites have algorithms that know Id be able to do that? This is the first time this has happened to me and ive been on a heater from doing this exact same thing. FAA winning 2nd set is exactly what I had planned for a great hedge at +202 odds and Cilic +168ish (what I saw on BetOnline)

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Im pretty mad. I slammed FAA live +202. Bookmaker didnt have any live lines in the 3rd set and I saw on BOL that Cilic was +168. I was ready to hedge for a guaranteed nice payday.

Never seen a match like this completely take down the live bets in a 3rd set decider.

FAA looked horrible. Easy 2nd serves and he thinks he hitting for a homerun on the court.

Cilic was the play, lesson learned to not bet while having bad service in a car jam so I make sure I get the bet in. Other matches went longer than expected and I wouldve been able just to take the over and Cilic. But the FAA live +202 for 5 units on 10 tickets was an absolute bummer to not hedge and get guaranteed money.

Do sites have algorithms that know Id be able to do that? This is the first time this has happened to me and ive been on a heater from doing this exact same thing. FAA winning 2nd set is exactly what I had planned for a great hedge at +202 odds and Cilic +168ish (what I saw on BetOnline)
    Sites take down live lines a lot of times when there are injury timeouts and sometimes never put them back up. At 1-0 in 3rd set FAA had medical treatment for like ten minutes. It was hard to tell watching match if his game was struggling because of this. It’s probably why no lines.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

he had medical and helped cilic get rested

PharaohUB

Cilic a dog against Humbert? Humbert has played ALOT of tennis lately and hobbled his way through the 3rd set last match. Anyone betting Cilic? I think I will dabble.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Cilic a dog against Humbert? Humbert has played ALOT of tennis lately and hobbled his way through the 3rd set last match. Anyone betting Cilic? I think I will dabble.
    I am on Cilic + 1.5 sets because he tends to lose close matches when he is low in confidence. Humbert was dead tired at the end of the Tsitsipas match, Cilic could very well beat him.

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    I am on Cilic + 1.5 sets because he tends to lose close matches when he is low in confidence. Humbert was dead tired at the end of the Tsitsipas match, Cilic could very well beat him.
    Nice call ! I'm going to have to sweat out this 3rd set. Humbert is hell of a player when he's on. Will have to hope he's tired and Cilic finds his old form.

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Nice call ! I'm going to have to sweat out this 3rd set. Humbert is hell of a player when he's on. Will have to hope he's tired and Cilic finds his old form.
    Thanks, rooting for you, he has the momentum.

Poisec

And that's why I was on the set handicap, can't trust Cilic these guys.