Maybe in straight sets

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

I also had over 19 games. Overs suck.

Wrongside
    Wrongside's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

I kept wondering why that line was going up and up. Sonego has won some matches this year and Djokovic hadn't looked great this tourney...

Of course, I didn't think Sonego would win, but it very much seemed like the line was predicated on the idea that Djokovic had pulled his head out of his A at some point during the Coric Match...but I was thinking, probably, but there was at least 1 in 5 shot he had not.

How about a 4 team parlay with all the underdogs, which were winners in today's QF matches... Anderson/Sonego/Rublev/Evans...

I don't even want to think about what that paid out.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3007

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    I kept wondering why that line was going up and up. Sonego has won some matches this year and Djokovic hadn't looked great this tourney...

Of course, I didn't think Sonego would win, but it very much seemed like the line was predicated on the idea that Djokovic had pulled his head out of his A at some point during the Coric Match...but I was thinking, probably, but there was at least 1 in 5 shot he had not.

How about a 4 team parlay with all the underdogs, which were winners in today's QF matches... Anderson/Sonego/Rublev/Evans...

I don't even want to think about what that paid out.
    a $100 bet returns $41,804.10

Wrongside
    Wrongside's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    a $100 bet returns $41,804.10
    Really? I thought it would be more than that. What was Sonego +2500 ?( Thats was Gaze's post says, I thought it was close to +1300)
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3007

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Really? I thought it would be more than that. What was Sonego +2500 ?( Thats was Gaze's post says, I thought it was close to +1300)
    thatís calculated from a set of avg odds so yea payout could be much higher depending on where and when one got them

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

I was also surprised that Joker's price dropped, why didn't sharps bet on Sonego? The media was hyping up Djokovic as being in "beast mode" vs Coric but he didn't convince me with his barely won first sets in both of the previous matches.

Imagine there were some highrollers Risking $100k to win $3k lol.