flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Am I the only one who thinks Mertens is extremely undervalued in this match? Every single site write up isn't giving her a chance, let alone a set.

Mertens has served extremely well and has broken every chance she can get.

This +136 ML I'm seeing is like a dream come true IMO.

Anyone want to shed light? Watched all of Mertens matches and she's only dropped 1 set like Osaka but played another match.

Also, Last Word on Tennis says Osaka in straights. I fade that site all the time and win. Makes me feel even better about Mertens.

BOL to all.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I think she could be public dog there.. I agree she plays very well here, she likes ball bounce not too high and she doesnt give a lot... On the other hand Osaka played Kontaveit very tough has her serve working so I might take Osaka here even though I dont like "popular" players on high odds so I might be sucked in here.. Much rather I play dogs..I will take Azarenka ..Konta made me a lot of money this tourney as well as Vika but Konta hits flat and if azarenka moves her bit on the court she could make up for lack of consistent serve...Good luck man

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4039

If you got +136 that is awesome. Osaka more talented, but in Women's tennis emotions come into play very often. And with these protests Mertens might be catching her at the right time.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4039

Wow watching the match. Osaka so cool, looks like she is playing in her back yard. When she plays like this no woman stands a chance.

flabrah5

This is so frustrating. Mertens have like 11 break points and converted 1? Up 30-15 every service game and loses 30-40.

Such a frustrating match that gives hope with the amount of 15-40s Mertens has on Osaka for her to just barely get a ball in on the review line.

flabrah5

Here we go again a ofher break point for Mertens! She should easily be killing Osaka if she would just hold her serve some of the time, especially up 30-0 30-15 many times.

flabrah5

Omg she got a break!!

Seriously put this much on Mertens bc she always fights. I feel bad for the over 21.5 bettors. Mertens should have minimum 3 breaks on Osaka. 3 times at 15-40 I believe.

I stopped watching, too frustrating.

flabrah5

For some reason I feel like this is how Osaka loses. Up a set and a break in the second for a choke job.

flabrah5

Here she comes.

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I think she could be public dog there.. I agree she plays very well here, she likes ball bounce not too high and she doesnt give a lot... On the other hand Osaka played Kontaveit very tough has her serve working so I might take Osaka here even though I dont like "popular" players on high odds so I might be sucked in here.. Much rather I play dogs..I will take Azarenka ..Konta made me a lot of money this tourney as well as Vika but Konta hits flat and if azarenka moves her bit on the court she could make up for lack of consistent serve...Good luck man
    Good luck to you. Konta has been fire. Azarenka great odds. Like playing dogs as well. Both players playing tremendously well in Mertens and Azarenka.

flabrah5

3-2 Mertens. Here comes the Osaka choke. Put 1k on Mertens +1150 down that break in the 2nd.

Pray to the Gods. We also have Azarenka coming back.

flabrah5

Wow what a cooler. 8 break points at 4-4. Had a break and went back to even.

Then up 5-4 in TB serving two and lose 5-7. Unreal of a beat. Mertens was back to +122 up 5-4 in the TB.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Good luck to you. Konta has been fire. Azarenka great odds. Like playing dogs as well. Both players playing tremendously well in Mertens and Azarenka.
    I was ready to play Vika today too but Osaka didnt play.. Azarenka played great her biggest proble is serve as always..