allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ATP/WTA cincinnati canceled tomorrow 8/27

Not sure if this has been posted yet but Cincinnati has canceled all tennis matches tomorrow and will resume Friday. This is nonsense. Probably going to wake up tomorrow and see MLB and NHL follow suit and cancel all games tomorrow but hopefully not.

You break the law and are a criminal, you deserve to die if it happens no matter your race. Harsh but true and my belief, period. Laws are in place for a reason so if you want to break the law don't be alarmed when the unexpected and extreme happens to you especially if you are a criminal with a record and are not obeying lawful orders. TRUMP 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i swear if pga tour does something im done w sports

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

As a sport, tennis is collectively taking a stance against racial inequality and social injustice that once again has been thrust to the forefront in the United States. The USTA, ATP Tour, and WTA have decided to recognise this moment in time by pausing tournament play at the Western & Southern Open on Thursday, August 27. Play will resume on Friday, August 28.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

is nascar racing at daytona this weekend, i would think this and nhl would be safe, but heck who knows.....

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i swear if pga tour does something im done w sports
    I've heard rumors some players were debating sitting out but I doubt it'll be the whole field. I could see it pushed back a day worst case.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Osaka already said police were committing genocide on black people. Bold and ignorant take.

Roberto Bautista-Agut +4.5 (-102) against Djoker. Extra day of rest will do him good.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

This guy is a known gun owner, known troublemaker, reaches into a car, and doesn't obey orders to police, and ESPN running around saying "he was shot for no reason". I saw somewhere yesterday it's likely Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose too. This is what happens when culture gives an entire race a victim mentality from birth. Anything bad that ever happens must be because they're black. What the media is doing is creating more racial tension and making things worse, not better. This isn't how you make people get along, this is how you create division. As usual the left is just operating on emotion, faulty logic, and is not thinking about the consequences of their actions.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

The dumbest part is whoever decide to boycott their games being allowed to play the games again. That doesn't really serve a purpose or show that you care because you aren't really boycotting anything, you do care about the win and pending money for said game.

If Osaka wants to boycott her game in protest, then fine, but then she's out of the tournament. It's should have been a walkover for the opponent. None of this can play the next day bullcrap we're being fed.

Same as the Bucks against Orlando. Boycott it sure, but the win should have gone to Orlando. I do understand they were offered the W and declined but it should have never gone to that. It was the Bucks decision, therefore they should have faced the ramifications of forfeiting. And given the loss without any hesitation.

It's what athletes in the past have done, not sure why the present is any different.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The whole thing a joke , hopefully they are playing today.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

sports is no different than hollywood

You are not allowed to support conservatives or their values

CesarMan
    CesarMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    The dumbest part is whoever decide to boycott their games being allowed to play the games again. That doesn't really serve a purpose or show that you care because you aren't really boycotting anything, you do care about the win and pending money for said game.

If Osaka wants to boycott her game in protest, then fine, but then she's out of the tournament. It's should have been a walkover for the opponent. None of this can play the next day bullcrap we're being fed.

Same as the Bucks against Orlando. Boycott it sure, but the win should have gone to Orlando. I do understand they were offered the W and declined but it should have never gone to that. It was the Bucks decision, therefore they should have faced the ramifications of forfeiting. And given the loss without any hesitation.

It's what athletes in the past have done, not sure why the present is any different.
    doing that just will result in a greater conflict (in NBA other teams could join the boicot), is a wiser decision to let the players make their little strike.

and i think the athletes do that now to show their hate to Trump, cause the elections are near.

For today i took Bautista-Agut + 4,5 @ 1.95 cause i think it wont be so easy to Djoko to beat him.
    Last edited by CesarMan; 08-28-20 at 02:23 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Osaka a joke

A poser now

CesarMan
    CesarMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    This guy is a known gun owner, known troublemaker, reaches into a car, and doesn't obey orders to police, and ESPN running around saying "he was shot for no reason". I saw somewhere yesterday it's likely Floyd died of a Fentanyl overdose too. This is what happens when culture gives an entire race a victim mentality from birth. Anything bad that ever happens must be because they're black. What the media is doing is creating more racial tension and making things worse, not better. This isn't how you make people get along, this is how you create division. As usual the left is just operating on emotion, faulty logic, and is not thinking about the consequences of their actions.
    Did you watch the video?, the guy was walking disarmed with 3 cops around him, it was absolutely disproportionate to shoot him 7 times to stop him.