BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Starting Aussie Open 2017....Taking Alex Zverev to win every major until he does it

I honestly think this kid can shoot up to #1 or 2 in the world within 2-4 years.
    I could be bias because he's one of my favorite players, but I see value for sure.
    If he stays away from banging too many women and wants to be the best, he can get there.

Took him 100-1 for the Aussie Open next month
    (For the record I also took Stan at +1400 and Delpotro at +1600)

I just think he wins a major in the next year or 2.
    It's not like hes +400 or +500 to win majors right now, hes a major long shot and I think he's underrated as a threat/contender.
    Joker has lost his love for the game this past year and is no longer unbeatable.
    Nadal obviously is running out of gas unfortunately.
    Feds is like 34 and coming back off big injury.
    Stan and Murray aren't getting any younger.

It's not some massive investment you're gonna get buried on, and should have a chance for a big return if he takes one down sooner than later.

Anyone else think this is worth doing until he wins one?

Best of luck in 2017

Benny

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

del Potro to win AO is good value. Zverev for sure can win a slam in 3-4 years.

ATOMICPUNK
    ATOMICPUNK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Stan Wawrinka chances in the AO.

JohnHanson
    JohnHanson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2248

I also. del Potro and the man - should be the best value outrights.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Interesting, interesting..... but money wasted, thrown out, presented to some lucky book.

It is going to be Murray vs Djokovic in the finals as Andy has had what? 3-4 finals appearances there...and Djoker will be hungry to get his top spot ASAP.

Zverev? Are you kidding me ?? maybe he'll have a decent shot in 2020? and its a big big maybe.

Stan the man will NOT win another Slam ever. All the big guns will be very much ready for him now on any court any time.

Del Po is your best chance here, but it's a toss and really depends on how draw plays out. If he'll have to battle 2-3 tough opponents prior to the final dont see him winning.

Put your house on Djoker for taking care of this year's AO!
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave Chaz22 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    Interesting, interesting..... but money wasted, thrown out, presented to some lucky book.

It is going to be Murray vs Djokovic in the finals as Andy has had what? 3-4 finals appearances there...and Djoker will be hungry to get his top spot ASAP.

Zverev? Are you kidding me ?? maybe he'll have a decent shot in 2020? and its a big big maybe.

Stan the man will NOT win another Slam ever. All the big guns will be very much ready for him now on any court any time.

Del Po is your best chance here, but it's a toss and really depends on how draw plays out. If he'll have to battle 2-3 tough opponents prior to the final dont see him winning.

Put your house on Djoker for taking care of this year's AO!
    You sound like you've never watched a match and just say what a typical chalk betting moron would say not having a clue about tennis.
    Of course Murray and Joker are supposed to be in the finals genius. That's why they are close to even money. You're really going out on a limb with that prediction.
    You do realize the last 14 finals Stan has been in hes won like 13 of them right?
    Big guns will be ready for him? WTF does that even mean?
    And "putting your house on joker" for the Aussie would be an awful bet, even if he wins.
    You're getting horrific odds for someone who hasn't played his own "good" tennis in almost a year. Wouldn't even consider him unless he was +300 or more.
    Depends on what kind of draw DelPotro gets? ROFL. Where do you come up with this shit? He's already shown his rust is just about over with and he was in good playing shape the past 4 months of the tennis season. He played A LOT of tennis. He can beat ANYONE on any day right now. His draw is of equal importance as any other player.
    Please refrain from tennis talk from here on in, thank you

calvin34242
    Update your status
    calvin34242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

i'll give u 500-1 on that dude winning a major as much money u want every year for the rest of his career

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    You sound like you've never watched a match and just say what a typical chalk betting moron would say not having a clue about tennis.
    Of course Murray and Joker are supposed to be in the finals genius. That's why they are close to even money. You're really going out on a limb with that prediction.
    You do realize the last 14 finals Stan has been in hes won like 13 of them right?
    Big guns will be ready for him? WTF does that even mean?
    And "putting your house on joker" for the Aussie would be an awful bet, even if he wins.
    You're getting horrific odds for someone who hasn't played his own "good" tennis in almost a year. Wouldn't even consider him unless he was +300 or more.
    Depends on what kind of draw DelPotro gets? ROFL. Where do you come up with this shit? He's already shown his rust is just about over with and he was in good playing shape the past 4 months of the tennis season. He played A LOT of tennis. He can beat ANYONE on any day right now. His draw is of equal importance as any other player.
    Please refrain from tennis talk from here on in, thank you
    Im sorry testicle-lover-man, was just pointing out how tremendously stupid it is investing your money in these "high value" options which eventually will earn you nothing but negative figures in your bank account. If you dont get it, please go on and throw in more on some other huge value dogs. Here you go buddy:Thiem 81-1Kyrgios 34-1Take them and tell the whole world how cool it is to take these futures and dont forget to back them with your main argument - these players at some point will reach greatness and why da fuq it shouldnt happen this year? Both of them currently are much better than your Alexander... and the value is just awesome. LOL.

Im sure when it's all over and Murray or Djokovic wins it, you will still be a happy looser because you had these excellent high value selections and you were so close of getting one, just unlucky, next time for sure you will win with them.The only moron is you benny here around. You would not know anything about tennis compared to my great knowledge of it. I watch tennis 11 out of 12 months/yearly for 25 years now, so I know a bit and when some dumbster from hell knows where tells me that his opinion on tennis is better by putting out these kind or predictions just makes me laugh.Stan has won 13 of 14 finals. Great! Happy for him! The only small thing here is he needs to reach the final first before you bring this no-value/shitty stat up to me.Its Nadal's and Djokovic's fault only that they pocketed those G/Slam titles before the final even started. They never thought this guy was a serious contender at that time. Now it will be different.

Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice points what I think is funny he's talking about how bad it is but he's backing it!!!
    Zverev maybe he'll have a decent shot in 2020
    Taking Alex Zverev to win every major until he does it 100-1 for the Aussie Open next month

Assuming those odds won't significantly change had to google this because I know nothing about tennis so there's 4 grand slams every year and he's saying he'll maybe have a decent shot in 2020. So I'd have $1200 on him by 2020 and tennis dick is saying by then maybe he'll have a shot so $1600 to make $10k Or makes evens or something I do daily....Guess they don't teach math where he lives....This must've been similar to what people where saying about Lamar Jackson to win Heisman @ 100 to 1...Buried.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 12-16-16 at 05:29 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

You obviously cant read + you admitted you know nothing about tennis. Deadly combination for being opposite of smart.
    Decent shot by 2020 means he'll be available at 3-1 or even lower at that time.

Free advice - dont make assumptions on things you dont know.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Obviously can't read yea about that ...

Assuming those odds won't significantly change

Yea because smart people watch tennis 11 out of 12 months/yearly for 25 years. Are you sure you weren't at a prison camp that sounds like torture.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

So in the span of 3 years he's going from 100 to 1 down 3 to 1. That sounds almost believable.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    Obviously can't read yea about that ...

Assuming those odds won't significantly change

Yea because smart people watch tennis 11 out of 12 months/yearly for 25 years. Are you sure you weren't at a prison camp that sounds like torture.

like i said, dont make such assumptions which have 0 chance of becoming a reality.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    So in the span of 3 years he's going from 100 to 1 down 3 to 1. That sounds almost believable.
    ar

once you start following tennis you will understand that is more than possible.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

.....Follow tennis I clicked the wrong sub and saw your biased opinion which you've based it on Murray's appearances and Djokovic's appetite If everyone won bets where they assumed a player's mind state correct we'd all be rich. You can make valid assumptions on his overall play but to say he's hungry to get to the top spot is bold.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Well this has been fun BOL to you. I hope you don't lose your house.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

We d be rich if 100-1 picks were succesful. Am i to be blamed that you found yourself here at the wrong section?

GL to u as well!

BennyBigNuts

You obviously cant read + you admitted you know nothing about tennis. Deadly combination for being opposite of smart.
    Decent shot by 2020 means he'll be available at 3-1 or even lower at that time.

Free advice - dont make assumptions on things you dont know.
    ROFLLLLLLLLL
    You just bury yourself more n more with your worthless blabber.
    So a guy who has NEVER won a major is going to magically go to 3-1?
    Just stop man, leave this thread and avoid further embarrassment.

BennyBigNuts

ar

once you start following tennis you will understand that is more than possible IMPOSIBLE.
    Fixed it for you jerkoff

BennyBigNuts

****Impossible

Was definitely drinking when I misspelled that word. Apologies.

BennyBigNuts

Good start for my boy Zverev this year.
    Took down Federer at the Hopman Cup
    Get that confidence going into the Aussie Open!

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Good start for my boy Zverev this year.
    Took down Federer at the Hopman Cup
    Get that confidence going into the Aussie Open!

ProDane
    ProDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4526

BennyBigNuts. You are an absolute joke

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

you're trash as always benny

GoBlue77

folded like a lawn chair in 3rd set. he was -1600 fave too LMAO. keep betting this loser every major

GoBlue77

Zverev is trashhhhhhhh, here comes the choke baby!!

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    folded like a lawn chair in 3rd set. he was -1600 fave too LMAO. keep betting this loser every major

GoBlue77

here it comes baby!!

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Hey GoBlue why don't you bet on Haase now, he's +1000.

bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

It would certainly be a value bet if you backed Zverev at 100/1 everytime for the next 3 years. But the problem is, as soon as he gets inside the top 10 and wins more tournaments (and maybe a Masters 1000), his odds will obviously shorten. I mean, if for instance he still has not won a major in 2019 but reached 2 finals (that he lost) and is inside the top 3, his odds to win a slam could be around 8/1. So I am not sure if in the long run it is worth it, but good luck anyway.

GoBlue77

reverse jinx complete. thanks Zverev!!! Zverev was +400 live too

last leg in a parlay always a sweat. later losers

BennyBigNuts

you're trash as always benny
    Zverev is trashhhhhhhh, here comes the choke baby!!
    here it comes baby!!
    reverse jinx complete. thanks Zverev!!! Zverev was +400 live too

last leg in a parlay always a sweat. later losers

Just saw all this
    You have some serious mental issues.
    You're trolling a $50 +10000 bet?
    Nice life you broke cumrag

GoBlue77

1st round exit. Almost had it

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Nando spanked dat ass!!

maletaja
    maletaja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

Whats wrong with Zverev?He beats Federer, Djokovic. Another Muguruza?

12 Last