SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

tennis match already playing 20 minutes, Betfair did not turn it in-play-wiil be VOID

Betfair again with an error.

They are offering the tennis match Escobedo vs Svajda, though sheduled time was OK - they did not turn it in-play.

The match is already on, Betfair does not care. Do not bet on it until they will turn it LIVE

- as it will be VOID tomorrow.

An update: They just suspended it !

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

wow, that is terrible if it is happening regularly!

For people who do not understand, pre match offers that have not been matched all get cancelled as soon as a match goes live. If Betfair allows trading on those offers after the match starts all the +EV ones keep getting picked off as the match flow changes.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    wow, that is terrible if it is happening regularly!

For people who do not understand, pre match offers that have not been matched all get cancelled as soon as a match goes live. If Betfair allows trading on those offers after the match starts all the +EV ones keep getting picked off as the match flow changes.

It is very sad with Betfair...

I am some 17-18 years already there but never so many errors in a row. It seems lack of staff in the night and also

that exhibitions tennis matches, it is not onteresting for bettors.

Later on, there was another match (I was sleeping already, but I had it in the tool - Geeks Toy), Giron vs Johnson,

sheduled maybe on 03:00 a.m. CET, but it started earlier (maybe 01:30 or 02:00), Betfair probably suspended it

once somebody found they started earlier, because I saw some 560 EUR matches only - what is nothing...

One knowledge (or how to call it), though very expensive (it cost me 2 100 EUR): never bet on a match at Betfair if

you know they already started and Betfair did not turn it "in-play" mode. They will always cancel all bets placed

before the real start, though do not suspend/turn

in-play after it really begins. Always ensure yourself if it started or no. You cannot rely on Betfair anymore here. I

hope once normal (ATP & WTA) matches will restore - this STOPS such errors.
    Last edited by SBE; 06-09-20 at 07:32 AM.