Roger Federer had a semi-final defeat to Novak Djokovic this morning and the Swiss star cast doubt on his future appearances at Melbourne Park.

At 38 years old there are lingering questions over when Father Time will catch up with Federer.He is already defying all the odds by continuing to challenge for the biggest titles so late into his career.
And Federer refused to confirm that he would make another appearance at Melbourne Park in 2021.

"No idea," Federer said when asked if he would be back. "Same as last year. You never know what the future holds. But especially my age, you don't know.

"I'm confident. I'm happy how I'm feeling, to be honest. I got through a good, nice training block. No plans to retire.
"From that standpoint, we'll see how the year goes, how everything is with the family. We'll go from there. Of course, I hope to be back."
Federer had a very turbulent Australian Open campaign even though he did not face a seeded player until the semi-final.
John Millman and Tennys Sandgren took him the full five sets while Marton Fucsovics also won a set.