MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

LoL at people taking kenin to beat mugs

Have nailed pretty much nearly all my big bets this year niners,lsu all new tennis threads, have said the winner out of halep/mugs would beat barty/kenin and after watching both semi's can't see mugs losing.

All mugs backers need u guys to keep backing kenin as right now more 💰 on kenin, also said rublev unbeaten run this year was overrated and zverev would win, nobody said anything but after match people were saying rublev was overrated lol, also said zverev would beat Stan and still believed he would beat Stan even though he started nervously and was smashed in first set, was funny as all Stan backers were having a party but when zverev started smashing Stan all disappeared besides 1 person, keep the money rolling on kenin and when she loses tell yourself u were unlucky lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

u do know Zverev was 3-0 against rublev and 2-0 against Stan already before beating each again this tourney don’t u

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

ok you are tennis God congrats on the pat yourself on the back post

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Iwinyourmoney had a friend named Mugs. He was fat & picked losers, true story.

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u do know Zverev was 3-0 against rublev and 2-0 against Stan already before beating each again this tourney don’t u
    Well where were we're u when everyone said Stan was going to win or when zverev was getting smashed, can't remember u being there or saying anything before the matches

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    ok you are tennis God congrats on the pat yourself on the back post
    Posted all before matches buddy

MiDNiTe

Funny how people come up with all these Stats after the match is completed but never say a peep before the game

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15415

Good luck betting more than $100 on oyster tennis

Shit will make you tear your hair out
    Last edited by unlearn; 01-30-20 at 10:05 PM.

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Have posted my tickets plenty of times how about u post some if your big bets high roller

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pooh’s Kenin

MiDNiTe

Shit will make you tear your hair out
    This guy posts about Stan when he's winning, goes and hide after Stan loses, that's gutless stuff there il take my medicine if mugs loses but I doubt she will

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Even funnier is what the shit are you talking about?!? Lol!!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

'Merica

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Easy for bettors to think Muguruza has an edge cuz she’s already won a title but the fact is women’s tennis consistently crowns new winners and this Kenin chick is hungry for her first title. She’s younger and used to the heat being from Florida. There’s good value on the younger, fresher, hungrier, hotter blonde lady. She’s also 1-0 against Mugu so she won’t be intimidated. Crown a new champ but if you’re scared then take the +3.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    This guy posts about Stan when he's winning, goes and hide after Stan loses, that's gutless stuff there il take my medicine if mugs loses but I doubt she will
    You're a broke dikk non pro. Your opinion is meaningless; however I did call Zverev a cuck before the match and stand by it. I recall making a post saying the match was over because Zverev was serving like Sampras in the 2nd set. Not sure how that is going into hiding.
    Last edited by unlearn; 01-30-20 at 11:53 PM.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont have to brag about fake bets to strangers on the internet either

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    Easy for bettors to think Muguruza has an edge cuz she’s already won a title but the fact is women’s tennis consistently crowns new winners and this Kenin chick is hungry for her first title. She’s younger and used to the heat being from Florida. There’s good value on the younger, fresher, hungrier, hotter blonde lady. She’s also 1-0 against Mugu so she won’t be intimidated. Crown a new champ but if you’re scared then take the +3.
    This guy gets it. Never back a favorite in beaver tennis

MiDNiTe

I dont have to brag about fake bets to strangers on the internet either
    Pretty sure most of people who saw the tickets know it's real lol broke dick but a gutless pussy who won't post 1 ticket and ran and hid and cried when Stan lost, lmao gutless coward

MiDNiTe

Guy watches 1 set of tennis thinks it's over and too gutless to reappear, probably calls match over if kenin wins first set again

Emmanuel70
    Emmanuel70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

My two cents if they count....

I am more than sure that "layers" would bet for Muguruza if she played with Barty the final,after all it's all about odds ,isn't it?
    Some would say that its a good price to let by, or she is hungry coming back to gain a title,that is is confident and has nothing to loose.

Now all these arguments, comes against her, that she is not anymore hungry for titles, but ...Kenin is...I wonder which tennis player doesnt wish to win a Major final !!

Fact is, Barty underestimate Kenin and she paid the price in big with her apsence from the Major final, I understand odds are juicy for a final novice.

Someone mention the heat this shall be in favor for Kenin, well, what about the Spanish chick?
    She aint from Sweden or Denmark for sure!!

Don't take me wrong, it will be a great catfight from both, but I lean also that Mugs won't loose this opportunity, Kenin shall have as a younger girl more of those...

Oh and yes, I bet on her and see you all tomorrow after the event!

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Kenin has an aggressive style of play that is built around incorporating a variety of shots into her game rather than just power. She plays primarily from the baseline and can hit winners with both her forehand and backhand. She excels at disguising whether her backhand is going cross-court or down the line. Two of Kenin's best shots are her backhand down the line and her inside-in forehand. She can also strategically add slice to her backhand, which she may use to hit well-disguised drop shot winners. On the defensive side, Kenin is capable of hitting her forehand even as high as shoulder height. Kenin's style of play became more aggressive in early 2018, a trait Kenin's father said she developed in 2017, her first full year on the professional tour. So now she is an all round player who can slice, grind, be aggressive with excellent movement and shot selection. Only problem I see in this match up is the experience in the big stage. This is Kenin's first time at a stage this big and it can be overwhelming.

Kenin needs to keep calm and play smart by attacking the opponents weakness in order to win. Mug doesn't do well against good slicers. If Kenin can incorporate good slices into the game, she can trouble Mug. Barty is an excellent slicer and she would have been a bad match up for Mug. Here Kenin still has capacity to slice and mix it up but I am not sure if she can stay calm without mentally melting down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innn

MiDNiTe

Yeah no problem with others opinions on the game the more the better, just drives me nuts when someone doesn't make 1 comment about the match when they've had all day but act like they know it all after the match is completed or when someone mouths out so much shit just because their team/player is whooping ass but once they lose go hide and pretend that they didn't say anything the next day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pressure all on Mugsy too

Most women cannot handle pressure in tennis

MiDNiTe

Kenin can get hit off the court and I reckon her serve is going to be taken apart

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Have nailed pretty much nearly all my big bets this year niners,lsu all new tennis threads, have said the winner out of halep/mugs would beat barty/kenin and after watching both semi's can't see mugs losing.

All mugs backers need u guys to keep backing kenin as right now more 💰 on kenin, also said rublev unbeaten run this year was overrated and zverev would win, nobody said anything but after match people were saying rublev was overrated lol, also said zverev would beat Stan and still believed he would beat Stan even though he started nervously and was smashed in first set, was funny as all Stan backers were having a party but when zverev started smashing Stan all disappeared besides 1 person, keep the money rolling on kenin and when she loses tell yourself u were unlucky lol
    Now I know for sure that Mugs is going to lose

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Now I know for sure that Mugs is going to lose
    Yeah mugs and kenin will read this and it will mind fuk them, incredible that idiots believe in jinx and shit

MiDNiTe

You're a broke dikk non pro. Your opinion is meaningless; however I did call Zverev a cuck before the match and stand by it. I recall making a post saying the match was over because Zverev was serving like Sampras in the 2nd set. Not sure how that is going into hiding.
    Lol edit post and that Sampras post u made was your last post when 1 set all, u think everyone's dumb? Lol no post made after the match u loser show me your post after the match!!!

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Bencic breaks my heart again.

JaimeMiro

Yeah mugs and kenin will read this and it will mind fuk them, incredible that idiots believe in jinx and shit
    No, I don't... Have watched Muguruza tank against way weaker players so her two slam titles mean squat. We've seen way better players: Kerber fail in such key moments and they were more consistent.

MiDNiTe

No, I don't... Have watched Muguruza tank against way weaker players so her two slam titles mean squat. We've seen way better players: Kerber fail in such key moments and they were more consistent.
    Yes I hope u back kenin, kerber fail yes 3 slams out of 4, u know nothing about tennis, if u back kenin then say so don't sit on fence until match is done to tell everyone how smart u are

JaimeMiro

Yes I hope u back kenin, kerber fail yes 3 slams out of 4, u know nothing about tennis, if u back kenin then say so don't sit on fence until match is done to tell everyone how smart u are
    I wonder how much money you made backing Mugs in majors in 2019...

MiDNiTe

I wonder how much money you made backing Mugs in majors in 2019...
    You're a idiot, only idiots bet their favorite players no matter the situation, don't think I've ever praise mugs besides her win over halep yesterday

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

In WTA, taking the dog in straight sets is as good as any other bet.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Surprisingly nice odds on Muguruza, not impressed by Kenin.

MiDNiTe

Anyone watching kenin play so far at aus open and thinking she'll beat mugs are either retarded or geniuses, guess we'll find out tomorrow
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Emmanuel70

1234 Last