MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Joker at -700 with these weird Aussie balls

Has got to be a 100% lock

Federer is getting killed by a soft slow ball here

Hus serve is way off and his passing shots simply aren't as effective

Djokovic, the best defensive player ever to begin with, could not lose this match if he tried....

It's alot of juice, but doesn't the eye test tell us that Fed is better off on the grass and fast surfaces in US like Indian Wells or Miami.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I wonder if Fed ever been offered over +500 before?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    i don't think it's high enough fed going to get steam rolled by joker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

3-0 Joker

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Federer can raise his game when not expected to do, be wary guys have lost there houses betting those odds in tennis

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

He could give a walkover, happened before (2014).

Sportsbettor13
    Sportsbettor13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

2019 French Open semis Fed was +750 or higher.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Sportsbettor13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Djoko was -200 in this matchup at Wimbledon. -700 screams 3-0 Djoko and UNDER for number of games.

Sportsbettor13
    Sportsbettor13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Djoko was -200 in this matchup at Wimbledon. -700 screams 3-0 Djoko and UNDER for number of games.

Well you never know. Bookies might be inflating the number due to head to head at Australian Open, Fed's age, injury and 2 5-setters.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Joker easy money....well unless seaweed posts

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Easy auto bet on Federer

Over games too

Anyone betting Djokovic -700 is insane. You don't lay that kind of wood in a major semis.

Been watching majors for 20 years guys like Booya barely know 10 players on tour, don't listen to him.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

wait for Fed to take a lead then live bet Joker

come on guys...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6207

Federer still good enough to win a set against novak

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Easy auto bet on Federer

Over games too

Anyone betting Djokovic -700 is insane. You don't lay that kind of wood in a major semis.

Been watching majors for 20 years guys like Booya barely know 10 players on tour, don't listen to him.
    Finally, the Matchup King has returned. A real athlete with real experience, unlike the rest of the fakers and scumbugs on this forum who couldn't sniff my brother Goat Milk's jock strap. Thank you so much for sharing this insight brother.

I know this is like the pauper asking the king for a nickel, but would you be so kind to start a tennis picks thread? If I could gain even one iota of knowledge from your unique thought process and perhaps tail one of your winners, I may be able to finally feed my family something other than day-old bread from the local bakery.

Please think about it brother. I know I'm not the only one who would benefit from you sharing your wisdom and perhaps blessing us with some tennis picks. Thank you brother -- thank you.

chargers4222

Easy auto bet on Federer

Over games too

Please consider brother.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Finally, the Matchup King has returned. A real athlete with real experience, unlike the rest of the fakers and scumbugs on this forum who couldn't sniff my brother Goat Milk's jock strap. Thank you so much for sharing this insight brother.

I know this is like the pauper asking the king for a nickel, but would you be so kind to start a tennis picks thread? If I could gain even one iota of knowledge from your unique thought process and perhaps tail one of your winners, I may be able to finally feed my family something other than day-old bread from the local bakery.

Please think about it brother. I know I'm not the only one who would benefit from you sharing your wisdom and perhaps blessing us with some tennis picks. Thank you brother -- thank you.
    I've dominated you h2h on this site for a decade. Straight domination. Made you my bitch.

chargers4222

I've dominated you h2h on this site for a decade. Straight domination. Made you my bitch.
    Oh absolutely brother, that goes without saying. Just for everyone else's reference, could you post one of the countless examples of you dominating me and making me your bitch? I know I'd love to relive those memories, and the newer posters on SBR should be educated on your unmatched intelligence and flawless capping record.

Also again I hate to beg, but if you could please consider starting a tennis picks thread where you bless us with some of your legendarily accurate matchup breakdowns, I think we would all be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance brother. I love you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Easy auto bet on Federer

Over games too

This is like 2016 again when they played in AO semifinals and you showed up claiming that Federer is going to win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fed or NO BET

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Has got to be a 100% lock

Federer is getting killed by a soft slow ball here

Hus serve is way off and his passing shots simply aren't as effective

Djokovic, the best defensive player ever to begin with, could not lose this match if he tried....

It's alot of juice, but doesn't the eye test tell us that Fed is better off on the grass and fast surfaces in US like Indian Wells or Miami.
    indian wells and miami are some of the slowest hard courts on tour....border line clay speed.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Looks like he was +600 against Nadal at the last Roland Garros Finals.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by vivaporto View Post
    indian wells and miami are some of the slowest hard courts on tour....border line clay speed.

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

I don't think federer has defeated Djokovic in a slam in at least five years. That said, I think Djokovic is being overvalued here and I'm betting on Fed over .5 sets.

JayMoney24_7
    JayMoney24_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

In case you guys haven’t noticed, all the big money is on Fed. You guys are like rats falling into a trap. The greedy rat goes for the cheese even though they know it’s a trap. Fed too loaded at those odds. There’s no way he wins. Smart money is a no play, or a measured play on who we all know will win this match. The only reason anyone is leaning Fed is because of the bait. A bunch of rookies when it comes to reading the line..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by JayMoney24_7 View Post
    In case you guys haven’t noticed, all the big money is on Fed. You guys are like rats falling into a trap. The greedy rat goes for the cheese even though they know it’s a trap. Fed too loaded at those odds. There’s no way he wins. Smart money is a no play, or a measured play on who we all know will win this match. The only reason anyone is leaning Fed is because of the bait. A bunch of rookies when it comes to reading the line..
    Thanks, good call. Joker in straight sets was even money