flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Auger v Tsitsi

Excited to watch this match. Tsitsi coming off of a long week and facing a young stud who has two wins over him this year in straights. Augers IW 6-4, 6-2 win was a bashing.

Tsitsi is favored pretty significantly. I have been watching Auger and he doesn't look like he did when he was stunning the world earlier this year. Lot of break points having to be saved.

Any leans on this? With Tsitsi short rest, and an 0-2 H2H I almost want to take a shot on the Auger ML, but Tsitsi is one of my favorite players.

Thoughts on the forum? I don't think an over play is safe as I see this match's winner doing it in 2.

BOL to all

PS - Garin is a clay courter with a lot of talent but I'm definitely going to take a shot in the dark at almost 3-1 odds ML vs Matteo.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

-3 prob good on tsit
    berretini should be good too

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    -3 prob good on tsit
    berretini should be good too
    Agree - Auger struggling to serve and constantly saving break points even down 0-40 to hold.

I'll take a shot at Garin ML just bc it's 3-1. He's a great player and of course it's hard surface but still. You know we've seen crazier things.

Are you worried about Tsitsi rest?

jtoler

normally with tsit coming off final Id look at auger here but he's trying to make london

flabrah5

Yea, I'm on Tsitsi in straights. Auger just has struggled on serve to hold the last handful of times I've watched him. Tsitsi is athletic enough to counteract Augers. No doubt Auger is in a world of his own, but big tournament here.

Tsitsi is still on two days rest and he's young. Not a bit deal IMO.

Parlayed Tsitsi in straight +120, Garin +4 games +100, Punt -3.5, and an open spot for my guy Djoker.

flabrah5

Man, these guys brought their service game. 4 aces thru 3 games.

flabrah5

Can't stand a bad call. Tsitsi clearly in on the baseline, then Auger shanks it for Tsitsi to hold. Challenged bc it was called out and then they replay the point that Tsitsi loses and gets broke in deuce so 3-2 and not 4-1. I wish they could figure something out on how to change that. Not fair to Tsitsi on an amazing shot that Auger couldn't return for the hold.

jtoler

was hoping tsit could at least get a break in the 2nd for a push that was a war some high level tennis tennis future is super bright

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

was hoping tsit could at least get a break in the 2nd for a push that was a war some high level tennis tennis future is super bright
    That was garbage tennis filled with so many UE's. Future is def not bright.

flabrah5

Yea, that sucks man. Especially bc Tsitsi had the early break in the first to win 6-3, or had 3 break pts to take it 7-5. I had a bad feeling so the -1.5 sets worked out at +120.

Many times I lose straights, but the spread covers and vice versa. Getting better at it and trying to improve over time.

Rublev -3 was a hammer play. Djoker covered. Have the over in the Thiem match at 22.5 for the last leg of a 3 team parlay. Wish me luck!

Also like Rybakina over. Any thoughts there?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Felix Auger-Aliassime has a very interesting issue for a professional tennis player and supposed prodigy -- he can't toss the ball correctly on his serve. No two ball tosses are alike with that kid. It's frustrating to watch because he is talented, and he should be able to get it ironed out by start of next year, but I wouldn't bet him until he wins a tournament and proves he can play consistent ATP-level tennis.