QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

B-A -3 -101 over Monfils

I love when Monfils wins a few matches early in a tournament. It gives his opponent more favorable odds.

Now Monfils did play well against Hurkacz winning 6-4, 6-0 but looking at the effort given by Hurkacz (or lack thereof) it seemed to me Hurkacz was just giving up or else was hurt.

Roberto Bautista-Agut is a head above Monfils IMO and should cover this 3 games spread rather easily, especially at this stage of the tournament where he wants to put in a commanding victory.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Id hate to disagree but when Frenchie is on, Agut or anybody else, not even close..cheets

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Line movement due to injury i believe becareful

leetreaper

David i laugh when people mention injury or line movement, no offence haha...ie so Unreliable

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Id hate to disagree but when Frenchie is on, Agut or anybody else, not even close..cheets
    I forgot to mention Frenchie didn't look so good in his first 2 matches, going 3 sets against #172 Polansky and struggling against #125 Ivashka. He also lost his previous 3 matches before this tournament.

As I mentioned before, I'm guessing he's not playing all that well and his victory in his last match was due to a poor performance by his opponent. The last time he played in a commanding position was in the French Open back in early June.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Line movement due to injury i believe becareful
    Interrupted after 2 points. WTF?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I forgot to mention Frenchie didn't look so good in his first 2 matches, going 3 sets against #172 Polansky and struggling against #125 Ivashka. He also lost his previous 3 matches before this tournament.

As I mentioned before, I'm guessing he's not playing all that well and his victory in his last match was due to a poor performance by his opponent. The last time he played in a commanding position was in the French Open back in early June.
    I dont know ur experience in tennis betting but i do know thst many unexp. Bettors look at previous matchups that DO NOT CARRY ANY VALUE going forward...i think ive said enough, gl.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

David i laugh when people mention injury or line movement, no offence haha...ie so Unreliable

Im on Monfis ML if hes healthy. I know he can boss Agut around the court if he feels like it

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    Im on Monfis ML if hes healthy. I know he can boss Agut around the court if he feels like it
    Of course.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

I dont know ur experience in tennis betting but i do know thst many unexp. Bettors look at previous matchups that DO NOT CARRY ANY VALUE going forward...i think ive said enough, gl.
    I'm an amateur especially when it comes to tennis but I know what you're talking about. I ignore it sometimes if I see a big trend as what I see here with Monfils going back to sarly June.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I'm an amateur especially when it comes to tennis but I know what you're talking about. I ignore it sometimes if I see a big trend as what I see here with Monfils going back to sarly June.
    Yeah, ive be guilty as well, but as soon as u get to another level, it ll get much easier...
    I also commented many times on injuries, medical timeouts and media talks, its all bs, ignore that shit

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Think play is done for night. See schedule with monfils at 1pm tomorrow

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Monfils is unpredictable but at those odds I would rather back him than backing Bautista-Agut as a favorite.
    The winner of this match is screwed, has to play Nadal on the same day. Tough