ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Final predictions and inputs (Auckland, Sydney and Canberra)

Norrie vs Sandgren finals in Auckland. Sandgren to win odds 2.10. He have been the better player all week, and playing fantastic against Kohlschreiber. A similar performance should be more than enough to beat Norrie who is not 100%. Prediction: Sandgren 2-0

Semi's in Sydney - Simon vs Minaur.. Minaur probably wins, but Simon has a great shot to win. Value lies on Simon at odds 2.90, but not a match I want to bet on. Prediction: Minaur 2-1. Simon probably runs out of gas in the end.

Finals in Sydney - Seppi vs ? - Seppi to win no matter who it is. Seppi is playing his best tennis atm, and at this stage of his career, I have no doubt he is going to take all chances he gets to win a possible last ATP tittle, and he has the chance right now. Seppi all the way. Prediction: Seppi to win 2-0 whoever he faces in the final.

Challenger finals in Canberra - Hurkacz vs Ivaska. Ivaska to win odds 2. Tight match with 2 tall young guys, who played good all week. But Ivaska have been playing better all week if you ask me. And is also the more compact player at this stage of their careers. Prediction: Ivaska to win 2:0

Feel free to share your opinion.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave ThinkingTrip 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nuxx??
    nuxx??'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5903

Thoughts on Barty - Kvitova?

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    Thoughts on Barty - Kvitova?
    Kvitova for sure. Better serve, better shots, better player, better form. If she plays like she been doing all week, I see her winning 2-0

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

She won. That first set though