Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Yesterday I bet on Bachinger Matthias @ 1.45 to beat Krawietz Kevin

I won the bet but look at the score: 6(9)-7, 6-4, 7-6(3).

Tennis has became really hard to bet on. Matthias Bachinger was in good form, remember he beat Kei Nishikori a few weeks ago. Yet he barely won yesterday against an opponent clearly inferior to him (I honestly thought there was some value at 1.45).

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Good thing is, I bet at Betfair (through a broker) and the match was during my sleep so I did not cash out for a loss pretty sure I would have if I was following the match.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Often that's the best result... just make a bet and forget about it and trust that you were right in the first place. I've cashed out too many bets that I shouldn't have

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post

Tennis has became really hard to bet on. Matthias Bachinger was in good form, remember he beat Kei Nishikori a few weeks ago. Yet he barely won yesterday against an opponent clearly inferior to him (I honestly thought there was some value at 1.45).

Do you actually think he beat nishikori? .... i watched the match if it wasnt for nishikori bachinger would never have an ATP title... Kraw is actually in decent form btw

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post

There is the tendency among some players to play to the level of competition.