bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

Sasnovich +150

Everyone probably going to be on Kiki because she needs to reach the semis to make the wta finals but she also needed to win in Linz last week and she ended up choking. Sasnovich a better player than Gasparayan and Bertens playing in her 4th different time zone in the last 27 days and would be her 12th or 13th singles match in that same period. I think the fatigue is real on her end and she gives a flat effort here.

Mucak77
    Mucak77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

very good reasoning, Svitolina didnt care to play any tourney cause she knows she will qualify
    Definitely value on aleksandra - i would say this match is around 50-50 at best..and i like to bet against players who had a bye in the 1st round..
    Sasnovich to win set1 is also a very good bet imo.
    GL

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Good stuff guys. Bertens should have beat Sasnovic under ordinary circumstances. Pliskova, the other player vying for the finals, didn't even show up in her 6-1, 6-2 loss. Can't figure out why she didn't care to win this match.

bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

There's a non zero chance the Kremlin had something to do with the pliskova result 😂

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by bass7 View Post
    There's a non zero chance the Kremlin had something to do with the pliskova result ��
    It was mentioned in another thread when the men played in Moscow about how "strange" results often happened there.