MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    whats with the tude lol I asked which matches because you named specific scores as if there is a program out there to put in names and blown leads or something like there are for looking up how many times a team has lost past the 8th inning up 2 runs. if there is something out there like that for tennis I was asking
    Sorry my fault, only made the post because I thought this was a match to avoid but ppl seemed to assume I was on sloane, obviously a lot of ppl know sloane lost a lot of matches last year after winning us open because she just didn't gaf including a pathetic retirement 6-0 down to barbs, she seems to have huge motivational issues other than big matches, kudos to op he was spot on , can't remember 100% but remember she was choking a lot of matches but 1 of them was svitolina where she had a big lead maybe 5-1 but remember was double break

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Sorry my fault, only made the post because I thought this was a match to avoid but ppl seemed to assume I was on sloane, obviously a lot of ppl know sloane lost a lot of matches last year after winning us open because she just didn't gaf including a pathetic retirement 6-0 down to barbs, she seems to have huge motivational issues other than big matches, kudos to op he was spot on , can't remember 100% but remember she was choking a lot of matches but 1 of them was svitolina where she had a big lead maybe 5-1 but remember was double break
    no prob my man you are correct, she's one of the top people I basically fade when I know she isnt defending points. I think its strategy that she's long gone over with her coach Murray who is a no holds barred coach, but by not killing herself in tournies where she's not defending points or need to make a push it seems theyve agreed that its best to do it that way. I notice him in the crowd during these times he's emotionless and doesnt even come out to give her instruction

First 12