Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Paddypower/Sportsbet New Tennis Retirement Rules

Are Awesome!

Last edited by Optional; 09-22-18 at 04:50 PM.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Moneyline bets only? I'm guessing these don't apply to Asian Handicap (spread) bets.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Moneyline bets only? I'm guessing these don't apply to Asian Handicap (spread) bets.
    Terms say;

"New Retirement Rules now valid for Match Betting bets placed on all Tennis matches."

"If your player retires during the First Set, your stake will be refunded in full."

"If your player retires after the First Set has been completed, your stake will be refunded in full."

"Should the opponent of your selection retire during the First Set of the match, your stake will be refunded in full."

"If the opponent of your selection retires after the First Set has been completed, irregardless of who is leading, your bet will be paid as a winner."

It says head to head market only on the graphic, so I am guessing Match Betting means ML only.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Terms say;

"New Retirement Rules now valid for Match Betting bets placed on all Tennis matches."

"If your player retires during the First Set, your stake will be refunded in full."

"If your player retires after the First Set has been completed, your stake will be refunded in full."

"Should the opponent of your selection retire during the First Set of the match, your stake will be refunded in full."

"If the opponent of your selection retires after the First Set has been completed, irregardless of who is leading, your bet will be paid as a winner."

It says head to head market only on the graphic, so I am guessing Match Betting means ML only.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I just got another screw job on the Peterson match. I had Peterson -2.5 and Babos retired down 1-4 in the 3rd. SMH. I'm going to have to re-think any AH bets in the future.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

bloody lovely mate