MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Wasn't that long ago when she tried to take Kerbers head off at wimbledon when she was getting her ass kicked.This woman has some issues that will become more apparent the more she loses.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by nuxx?? View Post
    Honestly i think she sabotaged herself knowing subconsciously she wasn’t winning this anyway. The next best thing to do is spin it up into a marketing and PR move, smart i guess since nobody is talking about Osaka winning, but Serena controversy.
    good point guy

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Just saw this, she sounds like an entitled bitch.

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Lol Serena’s coach admitted to giving coaching to Serena.... Serena cought lieing. Haha. I could see her coach being hung for that

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Wasn't that long ago when she tried to take Kerbers head off at wimbledon when she was getting her ass kicked.This woman has some issues that will become more apparent the more she loses.
    She's a champion. Lots of champions have, and need, a win at any costs attitude to get to the top and stay there like she has.

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Serena sometimes acted like Queen drama but she still very good player the most disappointed show did public they went very clear against osaka and bring tears to her

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    BWAHAHAHA what a dumbass you are. First all, it's spelled RACQUET in every country outside of the US. There is no such thing as a tennis racket globally you idiot. Did you even complete elementary school? Evidently not. Let me guess, you are from the same ghetto that Serena came from? It would explain how unintelligent you are and how you don't seem to have any basic or elementary spelling and grammar skills. You are an idiot and you just made a complete fool of yourself. The only bigger idiot is your Mother for deciding to drink while pregnant with you.

You deserve points for this post. That was a first class annihilation. Learn how to spell racquet correctly. He sounds like the typical American.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Nobody ever talk about Fabio fognini and his tantrum?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Nobody ever talk about Fabio fognini and his tantrum?
    Williams has had tantrums before. It was never a huge deal. This time she made it about misogyny and women's rights! None of that is true as we all know. Thus the backlash.

Fabio fognini's tantrum was never about sexism or men's rights. If it were, I suspect he would be ridiculed as well. Deservedly so I might add.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-13-18 at 04:28 PM.

First ... 3456